Chapter 15: My Eyes!!

I ran to check if they were going to be fine. I saw Sakura try to climb the wall with Sasuke on her back before they fall any where near the water, but she failed. They thankfully didn't fall into the sea, but they fell on stone ground.

I sigh in relief and turned around to see Naruto using his Rasengan but was later flung back "that's it! you won't hurt any of my teammates any longer!" I said which made Aoi turn around and smirk "right. Let's see how that confidence will do you good" He said.

I bit my thumb and traced it all the way on my summoning mark. A random 'puff' sound was heard. I looked at Hikaru "did you grow or is it just me?" I asked "oh am I supposed to stay in my small form forever?" he said sarcastically "yeah, yeah, we're kind of in a bad situation so no time for jokes or whatever you want to call it" I said as I cleared my throat.

"Hey! That blade. It doesn't belong to you" Hikaru said "And what would a weak fox like you know anything?" Aoi said which made Hikaru growl "I've lived over a century! I know a lot, thank you very much. That sword belongs to the leaf village, well technically the second hokage" Hikaru said "you know your history, but this blade belongs to me!" Aoi said.

Hikaru was about to charge at Aoi but I stopped him "we've got to have a plan first. He's not any normal easy opponent" I said. Hikaru stopped "fine, but I've got a plan and I'm not sure if you'll be capable enough to do it" Hikaru said which made me sweat a little

......

"Oh...that would be too hard. I couldn't even do it during training" I said "Maybe because it's a forbidden. Maybe, just maybe—" "I get! It's a forbidden jutsu and all that. And I couldn't even do the golden trap jutsu without your help in the Chunin exam" I said as I crossed my arms "I have a feeling you can do it with or without me" Hikaru said which made me smile.

I turned around to face Aoi who had the blade in his hand ready. I looked right behind Aoi to see Naruto looking at me with a face that says "you can do it!" and Idate looking at me with a worried face.

'right. This might be the first time I use these eyes...' I closed my eyes and activated my "upgraded" eyes. My eyes stung for a second or so then it stopped. I looked at all the men's faces that were filled with shock.

"what kind of eyes are those?" Aoi asked "None of your business" I said as I did a couple of hand signs "blizzard flash" random sizes of ice chunks flash right at Aoi.

Some ice crystals sliced through his skin, and he dodged some of them, and some of them were crushed by the blade.

Aoi rushed at me and swung the blade around me, but I dodged them. Hikaru wrapped his tail around Aoi's legs and threw him at the trees. "YOU COULD DO THAT?" I asked "Yeah?" Hikaru said "At least throw him in the sea" I said.

Aoi came back with a frown on his face "grumpy much" I whispered to Hikaru. Aoi rushed at me again which I dodged again "you can't keep doing that you know. These eyes see your so called speed" I said.

He scoffed and swinged the blade at me which cut off a couple of strings of my hair. I lifted my hand which formed snow on my hand. I balled the snow "Are we playing snowball fight or something?" Aoi said sarcastically "actually yes" I said as I threw the snowball at him which sliced throw the blade and landed on Aoi's body "seriously—" He was cut off by a sudden pain.

"demonic snow jutsu" I said. I looked at Hikaru who's nodded. I stood still to control my chakra in one place, my hand. Hikaru helped by lending me chakra.

After a couple of seconds, I had a colorful ball crystal in my right hand "This is impossible to dodge" I said giving a warning "This sword could easily break through that colorful ball of yours" he said. "crystal moon jutsu!" as I said that, my eyes turned silver with millions of crystal like shapes.