chapter 24

Ladies were eagerly waiting for moon but that day he was playing with them by hiding in clouds, Akshat was feeling bad seeing his Shona hungry and still waiting only for his long live.

Akshat- Vika don't wait now break the fast and eat something it's not good for you ........she chuckled at his behaviour.

Lady 1- are betwa let it go it's about some more minutes.......she tried to put some sense in his mind.

Akshat- but Chachi ji it's already 8 now .

Lady 2- don't be impatient betwa it's like you're having fast when she can whole day then she'll wait for some minutes more.

Ritu ji-y son can't see his wife hungry hmm and what about maa haa you didn't ask me to break my fast.....she said coming beside him, everyone started laughing at this Rudvika hided her face in veil.

Akshat- ohho maa you have experience but my it's her first time understanding na.

Ritu ji- you .......she twisted his ear .

Akshat- maa it's hurting leave please ........she left his ear .

Ritu ji- now stup up until we perform Pooja ok.....he nodded his head.
After one hour moon shown himself, everyone started doing rituals, Akshat made her drink water and eat sweets, she touched his feets he blessed her then she touched elders feet too .

Everyone left to their house only family were having dinner after serving and sending guests.

Vihaan- papa........ Devansh ji looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Vihaan- meri bhi shaadi karwa do ab.......he instantly got a slap by his mother on his shoulder.

Devansh ji- what did you said beta ........he asked in fake shock tone.

Vihaan- I also want to get married so that some can do fast for me.......he said in  dreamy state.

Aakriti- look at him he want to get married who will marry a monkey haina bhaiya........she and Akshat high fived.

Ritu ji- beta for married atleast complete you degree no one will marry a illiterate.

Vihaan- bhabhi do you  have any sister?........he asked excitedly.

Rudvi- no.

Vihaan- any cousin sister?

Rudvi- they are married and have children....... everyone tried to control their laugh.

Vihaan- bhabhi it's your duty to search a suitable bride for me .......she nodded her head in yes.

Ritu ji- ok it's done for today now let her eat.......they again started eating, Akshat noticed that she didn't eat properly so he served her more she looked at him but he glared at her and asked to eat silently.

In room.

Rudvika had changed her dress in simple saree, she was waiting for Akshat who was outside.

Rudvi- where are you Vidhayak ji I'm sleepy.....she mumbled to her self after five minutes Akshat came and saw her dozing in sitting position.

Akshat- Shona sleep properly I'm just coming......he made her sleep then left to change when came back found her slept.

Akshat- so Gaya Mera bhalu........he pecked her lips and layed beside her.

Akshat- Shona.......he took her in his arms and slept peacefully .

In midnight Rudvika was vomiting when Akshat wokeup he came inside bathroom and started caressing her back she cleaned her mouth and came inside the room.

Akshat- what happened Shona........he made her lay on bed.

Rudvi- acidity......... saying that she closed her eyes.

Akshat- wait I'll call the doctor.......she held his hands and nodded her head in no.

Rudvi- no need for doctor I ate medicine.

Akshat- ok .......he started caressing her hairs after sometime she again slept .

In morning Akshat wokeup before Rudvika he completed his morning routine and went inside kitchen to prepare breakfast for her, he prepared juice and fruit salad for her.
In room Rudvika wokeup and went to freshen up after completing her buisness she came inside room where Akshat was sitting on sofa and breakfast was served on table.

Akshat- come.......she sat beside him .

Rudvi- breakfast?

Akshat- offcourse now eat you'll feel good......she ate her breakfast with him.

Akshat- don't go college today.......he said taking her on his lap.

Rudvi- why........she asked putting her head on his chest.

Akshat-because you're not well Shona........he held her palm and kissed it.

Rudvi- that was only acidity nothing else look now I'm all fine........she make him look at her face.

Akshat- ok then let's do something progressing......he pecked her lips .

Rudvi- no no I'm not well ......she again put her head on his chest.

Akshat- better now take rest I'll be back in evening with your favourite icecream.......her twinkled hearing about icecream.

Rudvi- you're so good
....... saying that she kissed his cheeks.

Akshat- don't start something you can't finish Shona........he said huskily in her ear lobes .

Rudvi- leave I'm going to prepare breakfast for everyone.......she tried to get up but he pressed her on himself.

Akshat- don't you dare to go anywhere leaving the room or else I'll consider you well for lovemaking ok........he said while making her lay on bed, then kissed her forehead and left outside leaving a red faced Rudvika.

Rudvi- he is so shameless......
..she pushed her face in pillow.

7 June se humara paper hai jo 20 June ko khatm hoga tab Tak thoda adjust karna padega.