chapter 3

Rudvi and Arshi had completed their classes and now both were sitting in the park near their college.

Arshi- Rudvi I'm hungry yaar let's go somewhere to eat.........she clinged in Rudvika's arm.

Rudvi- then let's go to our favourite place wait let me ask to Shikha......... Arshi whined and snatched her phone.

Arshi- why she only we, you always ask her to join.

Rudvi- she is our friend too let's ask or she'll feel bad........ Arshi made a annoyed face

Arshi- friend, kutiya hai wo jab dekho tab hum dono ke beech aa jati hai ......... Rudvi chuckled at her expressions and Arshi glared at her.

Rudvi- ok ok let's go only you and I now happy......... Arshi smiled and kissed her left cheek.

When they reached there they placed their order and start eating Rudvi felt like someone was staring at her she look around but didn't find anyone both completed their food and came to pay their bill.

Rudvi- bill please.........she ask to the cashier but he told them that someone paid there bill.

Rudvi- I think you did any mistake bhaiya we have to pay our bill please take this money........ saying that she placed the money on counter and came out.

Someone came there and took the money from counter and informed his boss about it .

Arshi- what was the need to pay when he was saying that someone had paid our bill.........both were walking holding eachother's hands.

Rudvi- I think he did some mistake who can pay our bill and wrong to take advantage of someone's mistake.

Arshi- hayyyyyueeeee meri bholu Rudvi........she pinched her cheeks.

Rudvi- walk fast or else we'll late then papa will scold me.

Rudvika reached home on time, she completed her daily tasks and sometime her brother came from work both talk for little about their day, her brother was a police officer he recently got promoted as sub inspector.

Avinash- Rudu do really want to do master's?.........he wanted to  know her choice.

Rudvi- yes bhaiya let papa decide he'll choose best for me don't worry.........she knew if she say something then her brother and father will argue with eachother over that.

Avinash- I'll not believe you choti.........she gave him a sad smile .

Rudvi- leave it bhaiya you know today someone payed my bill and when I ask the cashier about it he said that he don't remember..........her brother's eyebrows thinned after hearing her.

Avinash- then what did you do?

Rudvi- I gave him my bill and said never repeat it, how irresponsible he was he took money from someone else.........she said cutely.

Avinash- is someone troubling you in college or in way home..........he was very possesive about his sister.

Rudvi- no bhaiya, why did you ask .........he nodded his head in no.

Avinash- if it is you can tell Rudu you're my little sister..........he caressed her head with love .

Rudvi- offcourse bhaiya I'll tell you, you're my brother and police officer too but in reality no one approach me because of your profession.........both laughed at it .

Avinash- make a tea for me I'm having a headache.........she nodded and went to prepare tea for him.

Somewhere

Man- boss I'm sending you madam's picture, she always visit that restaurant, when I asked him about Madam he said that she never come with any boy she always go with her bestfriend and that lady Shikha..........he told everything to his boss, his boss cutted the call and opened Rudvika's picture.

Boss- oh my Shona you're looking so beautiful, why are you roaming with your beautiful face alone soon I'll capture your beauty you're only mine no one can see you expect me and that boy how dare he stand too close to you wait until I mark you min...

Boss- oh my Shona you're looking so beautiful, why are you roaming with your beautiful face alone soon I'll capture your beauty you're only mine no one can see you expect me and that boy how dare he stand too close to you wait until I mark you mine,  Shona just tomorrow after tomorrow's election, I'll announce that you're mine you don't know how hardly I spend my this one week without you only because of these stupid elections now they are getting over let the entire Uttar Pradesh know that Rudvika Verma only belongs to Akshat Singh Rajput nobody had any right to see her, she is only my mine mine personal property, live your life they way want until I come in your Life.........he kissed her photo and closed his eyes.