chapter 11

In night.

She was sitting on his bed when he entered his room, noticed his newly wedded wife whome he married today forcefully, because she wasn't ready to marry him.
He come towards her and hold her hand in his her face was pale with no expression.

Akshat- jaan say something why are you so quite hmm ?..........she look in his eyes with tears but didn't said anything.

Akshat- jaan mera Shona I know you are angry but it's important to do or else someone will stole you from me and you know I can't loose you........he caress her hairs.

Rudvi- you are insane..........she gritted her teeths.

Akshat- it's not good to disrespect to your newly wedded husband my Shona, go change your clothes, your clothes are in closet.........she was wearing her college uniform, when she was coming back from college he kidnapped her then marry her forcefully.
Without saying anything she left to change her dress, here Akshat settle on bed properly making place for her to sleep, after sometime she come back she find him on his side without saying anything she laid on her place and closed her eyes.
After confirming that she slept deeply Akshat hold her face in his palms and peck her lips, he again kiss her but this time deeply he shuck her lips deeply he bite her on upper lips making her whined in sleep he patted her head then lay on his side taking her in his arms.

Akshat- you are only mine Shona no one can snatch you from me, today I let you sleep but I promise soon your every night will be pleasurable and sleepless cause I'm not gonna stop after that until sleep peacefully as much as you can.

In morning Rudvika wokeup and found herself in Akshat's embrace she tried to push him but he wasn't ready to leave her his hold were only tighten around her. She stopped her struggles after getting tired after sometime someone knocked the door Rudvika felt his grip losing around her, she went and opened the door she found her mother in law there, she instantly covered her head and touched her feets, Ritu ji blessed her and hugged her.

Ritu ji- beta get ready it's your muh dikhai rasam today and here are some jewellery.........servant placed the jewellery on the table and left.

Ritu ji- I know beta I'm not in place to say anything but forgive my son if he marry you forcefully then there is something definitely........ saying that she left from there.

Rudvika went to bathroom for bath after sometime Akshat wokeup and found Aadya infront of dressing getting ready her saree wasn't set perfectly, she was trying to fix her saree but she hadn't any idea about how to wore a saree, after sometime she let it be like whatever, she sat on the table and put her head on dressing Akshat heard her sobs he moved towards her and put his hand on her shoulder lovingly she knew it's him so she didn't reacted.

Akshat- stand up Shona........he said lovingly she looked at him with tears and stand on her feets, he opened her saree plates she held his hand in fear.

Akshat- I'm not doing anything like that trust me........she left his hand, he made her plates perfectly then set her pallu.

Akshat- look now it's done, let me help you .........he made her sit again on the table he combed her hairs lovingly and applied sindoor,  he applied some makeup on her then a dark ruby red lipstick on her lips and bindi on her forehead, he made her wear jewelleries and and red bangles at the last he applied a black dot behind her neck.

Akshat- now you're looking like my bride.........he pecked her lips then forehead and left inside bathroom. Again someone knocked the doors Rudvika opened and found Akriti there with chunri.

Aakriti- pranaam bhabhi it's for you, come let's go mumma is waiting for you papa is also coming after sometime...........she covered Rudvika's face with the veil and both left downstairs, when Akshat found she wasn't in room he hurriedly came down and found Rudvika sitting with his mother and other ladies in hall with veil.
He was panting because of running ladies started teasing him.

Lady 1- are babuwa can't live without his wife for minutes...........they started laughing but Rudvika was feeling distressed between them.

Lady 2- are netain betwa get married and you didn't even invited us.........Ritu ji looked at them with a fake smile.

Ritu ji- actually they wanted private marriage only between family members that's why.

Lady 3- ahh leave all this let's proceed with the muh dikhai rasam.

They performed the rasam and everyone appreciate Akshat's choice like you really choose a beautiful wife, she piece of art, she is like moon etc etc.

After the ladies left Devansh ji entered with a angry face he marched towards Rudvika but before he could do anything Akshat came between them he glared at his son but Akshat didn't move a inch from his place, Devansh ji slapped Akshat hardly making him stumbled Rudvika cupped her mouth in fear where Ritu ji cupped her mouth in shock.

Devansh ji- how dare you Akshat..........he jerked him and dragged in his study.