chapter 4

Rudvika was sleeping when her phone ringed without seeing the I'd she picked the call and just hmmm in sleepy state.

? - happy birthday Shona........he said with so much love but Rudvika just hummed and again slept.

At Akshat's place .

He was looking at her pictures what he get from his men's, his official room was full on her pictures every wall every table had her pictures, he cut a cake for her in front of pictures and ate it.

Akshat- happy Birthday Shona let's meet in morning, I wish that I can see you in red dress tomarow morning, I ask maa to organise a pooja for you good health I want you to come here but maa said not before marriage, soon I'll inform your father about our marriage, and tell me why are you always sleepy whenever I call you, you were like I'm sleepy or I'm tired ha jaan just wait after marriage I'll not let you anything..........like this after talking to her too slept there taking her picture near his chest, in morning his family perform the pooja for Rudvika his mother was scared for Rudvika now cause she can see Rudvika's destruction in hand of her son but can't stop his madness.

At Rudvika's place.

Rudvika woke-up today pas she wanted to go temple for prayer, she got ready and ask her brother to accompany her cause she was scared to go alone. Both of them went to temple when she was returning a Aghori saadhu stopped her she greeted him with respect.

Aghori baba- you are going in a new phase of life beti, you have to be careful it's your destiny to meet that new person today he'll change your life completely he'll destroy your every dream but also he'll love you the most he'll protect you from everything but no one can protect you from him BOLO JAI MAHAKAL..........saying that he left from there Rudvika was standing frozen on her place she can't believe what he just had said, Avinash noticed his sister state he side hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Avinash- don't believe him Rudu he is lying he don't know anything they just do that come let's go don't forget today is geography practical........she nodded and sat on his bike he dropped her to college, complete ride her mind was repeating Aghori baba's word now her mind was totally messed up her practical was forgotten long ago she just want to go home without any trouble.

She gave her practical but she messed up her oral test her mind was repeating the same thing again and again, her smile was missing today on her very special day, Arshi joined her outside the classroom.

Arshi- happy birthday sweetheart...........she hugged her tightly, Rudvika thanked her and again hugged her.

Arshi- come I have something for you..........she took her to their favourite restaurant, Akshat's man immediately informed him about it.

Arshi closed her eyes from back and took her inside after confirming everything from someone she opened her eyes, Rudvika found Veeransh in front of her with a bouquet in his hand they had decorated the whole restaurant her classmates were there too, she was very happy after seeing their efforts she smiled and took the bouquet from his hand. He hold her hand and guide her to the table where the cake was placed, she cut the cake and feed Arshi and Veer herself soon they started singing and dancing all off sudden Veeransh kneel down in front of her she look at him with shock, he again hold her right hand and start saying.

Veer- Rudvika please don't get me wrong today I want too confess my feelings, I'm in love with you Rudvika from the first day, everyday I used to steal glances of you, you're the girl with whome I want to spend my whole life, whenever you cross my classroom I felt like I got my peace I know I had girlfriends in past but they are my only past I want you as my present and future  please Rudvika mine cause  I only want to  be yours, you're my peace my breath my love my everything........... Rudvika eyes teared up after hearing his confession Veeransh looked at her with hope in his eyes she nodded in yes, right now she don't care about her father's anger she just want to be his, he stood and hold her both cheeks in palms he leaned towards her lips in response she closed her eyes but before he could kiss her lips a hard punch landed on his face before Rudvika could understand anything someone pressed his lips on her and that person in non other than Akshat.

He was kissing her roughly with anger he was showing his a possession in that kiss Rudvika tried to push him but he was much more powerful than her her friends tried to stop him but his men stopped them showing their guns one of his man hold Veer from his collar he shouting to leave her but Akshat didn't stop after getting satisfied he left her lips and instantly a hard slap landed on his cheek.