chapter 1

She was making something in kitchen her hairs were braided perfectly dupatta wa tied on waist face was glowing lips were sinning because of lip balm and most beautiful feature her eyes were showing everything about her.
When she was about to fry the daal she get a call from her bestfriend Arshi.

Rudvi-yes Asrhi ?

Arshi- what are you doing janeman?........she always flirts with her.

Rudvi- making lunch as you know mumma isn't here , what about you did you prepare your performance?.........she fry her daal.

Arshi- yes I prepared well and you are coming today it's first time our college has organise something like that .

Rudvi- you know my situation na papa will never agree for that ..........she too wanted to join but scared of her father reaction.

Arshi- you don't worry about him, just complete you chores and get ready I'm coming.......... without hearing her response she cut the call.

Rudvika complete her works she was waiting for Arshi soon she reached and asked her father to take Rudvika with her after many plead he give permission. Both were in Rudvika's room .

Arshi- I ask you to get ready but look at you now you are searching for your dress.........she was annoyed after pleading Rudvika's father.

Rudvi- ohh then what will I say to Papa when he'll ask where I'm going.........she threw her dupatta on Arshi's face.

Arshi- point, ok get ready hurry up....... Rudvika took one white suit and get ready.

Rudvi- how am I looking?

Arshi- katayi zeher lag rhi ho janeman if I was boy then I'll definitely kidnapped you and marry you........she kissed her cheeks.

Rudvi- hatt pagal ladki now let's go we are getting late .

Soon they reach their college everyone is busy in their preparation this is the first time their college organise a big function every student come today, who never come expect exam they too come .

Rudvi- Arshi let's go you should start getting ready........both start going towards green room when Rudvika bump in someone, he hold her carefully in his arms both are lost in eachother's eyes, Arshi cleared her throat to make them aware of her presence.

Arshi- Veeransh bhaiya you can leave her now, she is safe.......... Rudvika blushed and released herself from Veeransh.

Veeransh- Arshi today is your performance so all excited.......... Rudvika was stealing glances from Veeransh.

Arshi- offcourse and tomorrow is your boxing match what about you.

Veeransh- all set, and go get ready or you'll get late...........Arshi and Rudvika start walking when Veeransh hold Rudvika's hand lightly she smile shyly slowly her fingers slip from his hand. Veeransh was looking at her when his friend come and start teasing him.

Ritwik- hmmmm Veer bhai when are you going to tell her it's our last year.........he put his hand on his shoulder.

Veeransh- she is so shy and all of it she is our junior so it's very hard to talk her........he sigh remembering how she always change her way after seeing him in shyness.

Ritwik- tell her before someone stole her from you......... Veeransh glared at him.

Veeransh- don't you dare no one can take my Rudvika from me, she is only mine........both of them left from there.

In green room.

Rudvi is making Arshi's bun and Arshi is teasing her for stealing glances o Veeransh.

Arshi- Rudvi darling kabhi hume bhi pyar se dekh liya karo......... Rudvi slap her head lightly.

Rudvi- shutup Arshi I'll kill you if someone heard it .

Arshi- ha ha ab humari kya jarurat hai when you have your Veeransh ji......... Rudvi blush and start doing her work .

Arshi- someone is blushing I see not bad by the way when you are going to tell him........ Rudvi look at throw the mirror.

Rudvi- tell him what ..........she tied the gajra perfectly.

Arshi- about your feelings look Rudvi it's his last year after that he is going out of city for higher education then maybe he'll come after years so tell him before that.

Rudvi- I can't do that you know about my family they'll kill me and stop thinking about everything I'm going out to see other's performance until you take some rest.

Soon the MLA reached there with his only son soon his son will take his place in politics both of them are chief guest today, they were sitting on chairs which is for judges.
Rudvika came and sit on first row she was unaware that this day was going to change her complete life, she had no idea what was going to happen in future, she will curse that day her complete life.