chapter 12

Akshat came out of his father room but his condition wasn't good his body was covered from belt's scratches and marks showing that he was physically abused. Ritu ji run towards her son she hugged him but he hissed in response Rudvika was looking at everything with shock.

Ritu ji- he again beat you why didn't you stop him beta?..........she cried holding his palms.

Akshat- let him do whatever he want maa.......... he kissed her forehead.

Ritu ji- I'm sorry beta please forgive me......... Rudvi was confused why she she was saying sorry.

Akshat- forget it maa I'm going in my room Shona come...........he forward his hand towards her she held his hand without delaying as he was about to fall, she helped him to reach their room, he noticed that he was in too much pain, he sat to the bed and removed his shirt, seeing his condition Rudvika gasped loudly.

Akshat- Shona can you apply ointment on my wounds it's hurting..........she nodded and looked for first aid.

Akshat- in the third drawer............after getting the ointment she sat behind him, with shivering hands softly she applied cream on his wounds.

Akshat- Shona thank you.........he was about to go but she held his hand and again made him sit, she came infront and sat down on her knees, she put ointment on his chest's wound too all the time he was looking at her, his eyes were full of tears that's the first time someone was showing care for him after that dreadful incident.
She look at his face, she noticed his tears that was making her weak she couldn't see anyone's tears.

Rudvi- is it hurting too much......... Akshat held her palm and placed on his heart.

Akshat- that was hurting earlier but now it's giving relief because you're near me jaan.........he bent and kissed her forehead making her closed her eyes.

Rudvi- here eat it .........she gave him painkillers , he did what she said.

Akshat- can you stay here with me for  sometime.......she looked at him for sometime then sat on the bed without knowing why she was doing that.

Rudvi- why did he did this with you?..........she whispered slowly.

Akshat- because I disobeyed him ..........he put his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

Both of them didn't discussed anything after that Akshat was seeking his solace in her embrace where Rudvi couldn't understand why she didn't push him from her, why she was feeling bad for him, he slept after sometime and held her wrist tightly in his palms.
Rudvika was looking at his face without blinking, his face was showing pain and loneliness with her free hand she caressed his hairs then she remembered what he had did with her, she stopped her hand and tried to push him but he wasn't ready to leave her.

Akshat- let me sleep my betu.........he kissed her waist which made her froze on her palce.

Rudvika's POV

First he forced me for this marriage now look at him ahhhh I wish I could slap him again, please get up from me you pig kitna khata hai genda, mummaaa my bum is aching now I want to standup please get upppppppp, oh god I want to go back to my family papa oh papa I missed you until you got to know about that please do something bhaiya I want to be with him mumma I'm missing everyone my home I want to go back .

End of POV

She was lost in her thoughts when someone knocked the door she tried to go but Akshat wasn't ready to leave her after trying her best she pushed him aside and opened the door and found an unknown person there.

Lady- pranam thakurain, bade thakur is asking for you and chote thakur..........she said looking down.

Rudvi- tell Thakur sahab that he is sleeping now we'll come after sometime, he isn't well I can't disturb him.........the lady was about to go when Rudvi held her hand and stopped her.

Lady- what happened thakurain you need something.........she asked sweetly.

Rudvi- aunty don't call me that you can call me beta, bacchi, bahu anything........the lady smiled and caressed her head.

Lady- you're very kind beta.......... saying that she left from there.

After 5 minutes Devansh ji knocked her door angrily, Rudvi looked at him annoyingly, then she look back and still found Akshat sleeping

Rudvi- ka hai sasur ji kahe darwaja Peet rahe hai bole na ki ye so rahe hai phir kahe pareshan ho rahe hai...........she whispered slowly, she knew that if Akshat wokeup he would feel more pain.

Devansh ji- tum.........shhhhhhhhh

Rudvi- shhhhh what are you doing I told you to be silent na .......... Devansh glared at her then left angrily from there.

Rudvi- something is wrong in this family I need to find out, now when I'm his wife for whole life then know one can bully my husband doesn't matter he is my forced husband.........she whispered to herself.