chapter 8 & 9

Rudvika spent half month with her Nani or in her room, now she was packing her things as she was going back from tomorrow her classes will start and a new phase of her about which she was unaware.
She came outside and found her brother there she smiled at him and sat beside him, after sometime both left for their home, whole ride they talk and share everything what happened in these days.
When they reached she found her parents waiting for them he ran and hugged them.

Rudvi- I missed you all........her father caressed her hairs.

Shivnath ji- we missed you to beta come inside.

Her mother feed her lunch and ask her to take rest as she must be tired because of journey .
Rudvika laid on her bed and started checking her phone's call history  she found a unknown number, everyday she received that call in night but couldn't remember a single.

Rudvi- maybe spam........she put her phone on table and started thinking about her birthday.

Rudvi- what if he again came back and do something like last time no no I can't tolerate him, I didn't even call Veer for once these days I should call him yes yes I didn't even reply his confession...........she was about to call him when she got a call from Arshi.

Arshi- how are you my jaan.eman.......she used to call her daily even when she was at her maternal house.

Rudvi- I'm scared Arshu .

Arshi- why Rudvi we all here with you in every situation don't be scared.

Rudvi- I'm not going to attend college regularly Arshu, I can't face anything like what happened that day ........... Arshi thought for sometime.

Arshi- ok come tomorrow and submit your form and take your fee receipt.

Rudvi- ok I'll come with Bhai then we'll meet ok.

Arshi- ok.

Rudvi- Arshu how is Veer...........she was hesitate to ask it.

Arshi- he is fine he used to call me everyday and ask about you..........tears welled upin Rudvika's eyes.

Rudvi- ok don't tell him that I ask about him........ Arshi was confused after hearing it.

Arshi- but why?

Rudvi- I'll tell you tomorrow now I need to pee byeeeee.

Both were unaware that someone else was also hearing everything and was none other than Akshat, he had tracked her phone calls.

Akshat- why Shona why do you care about him hmm you never ever called me once in these days and I too didn't disturbed you but now I'm totally free papa had secured his seat this time too and he is going to our state home minister, soon we'll come to your house and then we'll get married..........he talking to himself when someone knocked his door.

Akshat- who's this?

Aakriti- bhaiya it's me.........he opened the door.

Akshat- what happened princess...........he caressed her hairs lovingly.

Aakriti- nothing much I just want something..........he raised his eyebrows.

Akshat- what?

Aakriti- let's go somewhere to eat spicy Pani Puri please na bhaiya...........he nodded his head in no. Akriti sat on the floor and held his left leg.

Akshat- get up what are you doing?

Akriti- please na bhaiya please please please just once please don't say no .