My Friend's Dad

6 comments/ 204027 views/ 55 favorites

My Friend's Dad Ch. 01

By: Kent100

I just laid on the floor not moving. Looking up at this man that had just abused my throat and mouth. I was still stunned from what had just happened. He was taking off his shirt and kicking off his shoes, and it just dawned on me what great shape he was in for a man his age.

As an Army retiree he had remained in top shape.

Gary and I had seen his Dad workout in the garage on his weight set and punching bag many times before. It was a ritual for him. His daily workout was routine, but he always wore heavy sweat pants and a t-shirt, so I had never seen his naked body before.

I knew he had well muscled arms but I had no idea his body looked as fit as it did. His stomach was chiseled and lean, no fat or flab at all. His legs were hard and developed with well muscled thighs. His waist started out small but developed into a wide set of shoulders and a massive masculine hairy chest. He had the body of a young man. He looked like a pro athlete.

"Move it boy, move it. Shuck those clothes now! I got a hard cock that needs some attention," he growled at me while I still laid on the floor.

My cock was still hard while I looked at his perfect body. Was I ever going to get anything out of this or was it just about pleasing him?

As he undressed his big cock just bobbed and swayed depending on his movements, but the entire time it just jutted straight out from his groin. I couldn't believe this perfect thick 12 inch circumcised whopper had just been in my throat. It didn't seem possible that he had just fucked my gullet with it.

As hard and as straight as a steel pipe, he would occasionally stroke his cock and squeeze it with his right hand. Sometimes, he would tug on his nuts with his other hand between strokes. I wasn't sure what he expected now and still laid frozen on the floor.

Looking frustrated and impatient he walked over to me and picked me up off the floor by placing his hands under my armpits. I was like a little rag doll in his grip. I had never stood this close to him before and now realized how big and strong he was. As he released me and I stood to my feet, he backed off a step and just stared at me.

"Come on son. Hurry up and drop those drawers. It's time to give up the pussy! Hurry up you little faggot. I'm ready to turn that pussy out and make you my little bitch," he scolded me.

I unbuttoned my shirt feeling embarrassed about my slight physique. Peeling off my pants and underwear I really felt inadequate physically next to this powerful man but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he looked pleased as he lustfully stared at my small stature. I wished I at least had some hair on my chest to match his thick furry chest, but I was as smooth as a girl.

When I was completely undressed I just stood there and awaited his next command, knowing full well he was in charge and I would do whatever he needed to be pleased.

"Get on the bed my little faggot cock sucker. Bun's up kneeling and face down. Push that trophy I deserve up in the air and stretch your arms out over your head. I'm ready to pop that pretty pink pussy hole good for you," he told me.

I crawled up onto the bed and assumed the position, bun's up kneeling with my ass high in the air, as he had directed me. I felt so exposed and embarrassed in this position waiting for him while he went to his night stand and pulled out a jar of petroleum jelly.

As he crawled up onto the bed behind me I felt him jostle his body into position. He grabbed my hips roughly and readied himself, pulling my body back and forth while making his final adjustments. He took both of his hands and pushed my knees farther apart exposing my ass even more. I just let him mold me into any position that he wanted so he could do what he needed.