Straight Guys Can Fuck Ch. 2

The week was coming to an end and Ryan's family and mine's joint vacation to Virginia Beach in a nice big rented beach house was coming to an end. Close to the beginning of the week we had shared mind-blowing sex, my only experience with a man, after Ryan told me that when there aren't any hot chicks around straight guys can fuck.

Not that it would have made a difference to me. For as long as I could remember Ryan had always been my hidden fantasy, and as 18-year old going into our senior year at High School next year, Ryan was a hot young stud, with tight six pack abs, pecks and arms muscles that blew my boyish appearance away. However, as the last night in the beach house rolled around, it came to be that Ryan and I did not have any more "fun" together the entire trip. As soon as we hit the beaches and the boardwalk that week, Ryan was a huge hit with the ladies, and was usually bringing them over to the beach house our families had rented, along with going out with them.

At night I could look forward to hearing about Ryan's adventures with these girls, as he informed me that he'd gone all the way with at least 3 of them. I had done all right with the girls of the Virginia Beach, but I hadn't even gotten past second base with any, which was no surprise to me, as Ryan always seemed to outdo me in every sport, game, or other competition, including the competition of sex with women.

On the last night of our Vacation, as Ryan and I headed to the bedroom we shared for the week to turn in late that night, I began to wonder if the hot sex we had near the beginning of our vacation late one night while watching a porno Ryan had brought along was only a dream I had.

As we got into our beds and began watching TV we talked about the week's events. The topic came to the fact that our families would be packing up and leaving tomorrow.

"Too bad it rained all day today; I would have really liked one more swim in the Ocean before we go back." I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know what you m-" He started to reply. Then I saw a look flash across his face that I had seen all too many a time from a childhood with Ryan, that always involved wild ideas that almost always ended in us getting yelled at.

"Uh Oh, what are you thinking Ryan?" I asked, half worried, but half excited by what might be going through my lifetime friend's mischievous head at that moment.

"We'll it's not raining at all now, let's take our final dip in the ocean right now!" He told me. The Idea intrigued me. However, I found a few problems with it.

"Ryan, it's almost 1 in the morning! Besides, my swim trunks are dry and packed away in my suit case!" I broke the news to Ryan.

"Who said anything about swim trunks!?" He asked, as if what I'd just said was ludicrous.

"What do you mean-" I began, then realized just what Ryan was thinking. This thought also half worried me, and half excited me.

"We don't need any trunks; we'll go skinny dipping! It's dark out! Everyone's asleep! And I bet the water feels really warm at night!" He explained.

I was reluctant at first. "I don't know Ryan..."

"Come on Mark, what are you afraid someone will catch us or something?"

That was it, I couldn't let Ryan think I was too scared to do something as stupid as skinny dipping, and besides, the thought that maybe I could get a look at my friends well hung private area one last time, even if I wouldn't be shoving it in my mouth or up my asshole, was enough to change my mind. "Okay Ryan, let's go."

The plan as it turned out, was to strip out of our clothes, and with a towel around our waists go down the steps and out the back door of the beach house that lead right onto the sandy beach. We did this, and when we got out there, I looked around and realized it wasn't that dark out. It was night all right, but the moon was completely full, giving everything a bluish glow to it.