Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 02

I was still coming down off the high of having been fucked by my daddy for the first time. Sitting on Uncle Johnny's lap, my legs spread on either side of his legs, Uncle Johnny's hard dick wedged between my ass cheeks, his big hands gripping my huge tits, I felt so wanted by him and by my daddy, staring up at my exposed pussy from where he lay on the floor.

"Thank you, Daddy," I gushed, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh no, thank you, baby girl," Daddy said, fisting his cock, wet with our combined juices as he watched Uncle Johnny play with my breasts.

"Why don't you lay on the couch, Bill?" Uncle Johnny said, motioning to the other end of the couch. "Let Cara lie down on top of you while she gets her breath back."

"Good idea," Daddy said, as he got up and moved to the couch. He laid back against the armrest, stretching his long body out, and Uncle Johnny encouraged me on top of him.

"Come here, princess," Daddy said, holding his big dick, still hard or maybe just hard again, flat against his stomach. "Put your knees down on the couch outside my hips so I can feel that wet pussy of yours on my dick."

"Mmm, yes, Daddy," I said, as I climbed over to him, spreading first my knees and then my pussy lips, so that this cock nestled against my pussy while I settled down over him.

"I want to taste those fantastic breasts of yours," Daddy said, reaching for them with both hands, now that his dick was situated. "God they're huge."

"You don't think they're too big, Daddy?" I asked him, leaning forward so they were right in his face.

My hands supported me on Daddy's chest while his hands played with my tits in front of his face, pulling them apart, and then squeezing them together to form deep cleavage. His tongue darted out and started licking my nipples, then his mouth closed over them as he started sucking.

"I don't think he can answer you, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said from behind me. "Looks like he's enjoying them too much."

"I guess they're not too big then," I giggled while Daddy sucked harder, sending waves of pleasure straight down to my clit, making my pussy gush against his hard cock.

"No way," Uncle Johnny said, moving up behind me, putting his hands on my ass. "Your tits could never be too big, and this ass could never be too round either."

"Uncle Johnny!" I said, pretending to be mad. "Are you saying my ass is fat?"

"Oh no, baby," Uncle Johnny said, putting one hand on my lower back and directing me to lean further over Daddy, "I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying this ass is perfect. Tight, round, and just right for my hands, just like your tits."

"Hmph," I said, wiggling my ass back into his hands a little, "well, all right then."

Daddy was practically smothering himself in my breasts now, with the way I was leaning over him, while Uncle Johnny was pushing my ass cheeks together and then pulling them apart behind me. It felt a little strange to know he was staring at my asshole, but I also liked the way he made me feel the last time he touched it.

Uncle Johnny's hands started to move, and he slide a finger deep into my dripping pussy from behind.

"Oh!" I gasped, my head coming up, my pussy tightening around his finger.

"Shh, baby, it's okay," Uncle Johnny said, his left hand stroking my hip while his right hand index finger pumped in and out of my pussy.

"It was just a surprise," I told him, settling back down over Daddy. "I've never had anything in me from that angle before."