Ravaged in Broad Daylight! At 18! Ch. 05

When Mark woke in the morning, he reviewed the previous few days. How could he have been a virgin on Monday, and so ravaged by Friday? He couldn't count the dicks that had been rammed up his young ass, or the blow jobs he'd given and received, or the amount of jism that had been pumped into his body.

What a week! He could hardly believe it happened.

Of course, in thinking about it all, his dick got hard again, and Mark was unsure whether to be happy or sad that he was leaving the next day for college in New York.

But what memories I'll have.

***********

Mark intensely focused on his studies, and became the editor of the yearbook and president of his senior class. But for the first two years of school, Mark was celibate, and hadn't had sex since that mind-boggling week in Florida. Then he slowly befriended a scholarly student, David, who worked in the library. The two became friends, and Mark was startled the day when David kissed him between the book stacks.

Mark kissed back.

An hour later the two were naked, and Mark was again startled – by the fact that David was a virgin, and by his body. His studious demeanor had not prepared Mark for the incredibly hunky, furry form hidden under those preppy clothes. Nor the passion.

***********

David and Mark became lovers, and Mark's initial introduction to sex – extraordinary as it was – hadn't prepared him for the intensity of what he experienced with David.

With each passing year, Mark loved David even more, and even after twenty-five years Mark was still hugely attracted to his lover – his firm body, great intellect, devilish humor, and engaging sweetness. And after so many years, Mark was consistently amazed and delighted that David felt the same about him. Mark knew that most long-term gay couples stop having sex with their partner after but a few years, but he and David had better sex after two decades than when they first met. We know each other so well. And during all their years together, neither had strayed.

***********

Then there was the call that shattered Mark's life. David was dead. In a car crash.

***********

Two years later Mark received another unsettling phone call. A lawyer wanted to see him, and first-class tickets to Florida were dispatched.

After arriving, Mark was ushered into an elegant office that abounded with rich woods, polished brass, and rather magnificent tapestries. Soon, a handsome man in an extremely well-cut suit came toward him.

"Mr. Morgan?"

Mark nodded.

"I'm Eric Sesson, and I'm very glad to meet you. Won't you come into my office?"

Mark followed, having no idea of why he was here.

"Mr. Morgan..."

"Please call me Mark. Mister makes me feel even older than I am."

"But you're only forty-seven if I'm correct."

"Yes, but I still feel like a kid."

Mr. Sesson laughed. "I know just how you feel. I'm forty-nine, but still feel twenty-five inside. And won't you please call me Eric?"

Mark nodded, and when Eric unbuttoned his jacket Mark couldn't help but notice that the elegant lawyer was extremely fit.

"I know you're wondering why I've asked to see you."

Mark nodded.

"Well, I don't mean to startle you, but do you remember a Glenn Forrester?"

Mark scanned his memory banks. Glenn Forrester? "No, I know no such name."