Ravaged in Broad Daylight! At 18! Ch. 03

What a day! Mark was lying in his bed reliving all that had happened. During dinner with his parents, he could barley suppress laughing at the various wild, erotic images that danced through his head. Thank God my parent's can't read my mind, he'd thought more than once.

He was also fascinated at what the two officer's had told him while driving him home.

"Mark, we've never done that before. Not to anybody, and nor to each other."

"What?" Mark had said. "You two aren't lovers?" Tom laughed. "No! We've never touched each other before. But I'd long wanted to. My God, the years of lusting after Bill's body in the showers!"

Bill agreed. "So, we have you to thank in a way."

Mark didn't know what to think, but he felt altogether pleased.

"By the way," Officer Tom had asked, "why were you naked in a public park?"

"If I told you, you'd really have to arrest me."

"Please tell me that you didn't get it up the ass in the park!"

Mark just smiled.

**********

Just before falling asleep, Mark suddenly recalled – How could I have forgotten? – that the older man had invited him to see the video the next night.

The video.

Damn!

**********

Mark arrived at the older man's house. It was impressive; Mark had no idea that the man was rich. Really rich.

He rang the bell, and the blond answered.

"Good evening. We're glad you could make it."

Mark nodded, and followed the blond through the majestic hall and into a huge living room with a vaulted ceiling. He was also stunned.

About a dozen men – all gorgeous – were sitting and standing around, and a large screen was at the end of the room. Surely, Mark thought, the film to be shown wouldn't be, uh, the film? Mark became paralyzed at the thought, and when the older man approached and hugged Mark, he could barely breathe.

"Good. You're just in time." The man then turned toward the other guests and said: "Everybody, I'd like to introduce you to the star of our movie."

Mark's mind just went blank. It wasn't possible that a whole room of people were going to watch him being ravaged? It couldn't be true.

Then the lights dimmed and the screen came to life.

It was true. Mark watched himself – that's me! – being orally and anally assaulted by the blond and tonight's host! He watched as his right hand jerked the blond, and as his mouth was stuffed by the older man's dick. God, his cock is so huge! He also couldn't take his eyes off his own dick boldly hanging out from the way-too-short shorts, and could now appreciate just what the older man, the blond, and the joggers had been so riveted by. He had to admit: he looked pretty good, hot even. Fuck! I'd even do me!

He then watched as the blond tore his shorts apart, and pulled his knee's up and exposed his ass. The camera had then zoomed in to a shocking close-up of Mark's bud, and the audience went wild and started cheering. Mark – mortified – moved behind the older man.

Scene after scene flew by, and Mark was too dazed to notice, but the audience repeatedly clapped and cheered. Mark then watched as his legs were thrown high into the air while the second jogger fucked him. He was amazed watching a dick disappear inside his butt, over and over and over.