Ravaged in Broad Daylight! At 18! Ch. 01

By: fur4fur

Mark was dazed when he got home. He'd just been essentially raped in broad daylight by an older man, and with a witness to boot! This sure was a surreal introduction to sex.

Mark pulled off his jogging clothes, and removed the torn shorts that were the cause of his being ravaged.

Well, it's your own fault for wearing obscene shorts!

He threw them in the garbage can.

After taking a long shower, Mark had dinner with his parents – God, what would they think if they knew that a man's cock had been shoved inside me a few hours earlier? – and then went to bed.

He woke with a raging hard-on, and was startled that he couldn't take his mind off what the older man had said the day before: "You know, a good friend of mine would love...putting lotion on you. He's really good at it. Can we meet you here tomorrow, same time?"

Yea, right. Putting lotion on me! I think he'll want to put something in me!

Mark had no intention of ever going back to the park, even though his dick sure seemed interested. Oddly, as Mark thought about the day before, he liked best the older man kissing him. As he lay there in bed, he started stroking his hard dick while thinking about being kissed by a man – a man! – and the wonderful sensation of a thick beard being mashed against his skin. Then Mark recalled how much he liked the idea of a man actually being inside him!

Mark removed his hand from his raging hard-on. He had a better idea.

Going out to the trash, Mark pulled out the obscene shorts, got a needle and thread, returned to the privacy of his bedroom, and stitched back the torn seam on the shorts. He then put them back on, pulled on his jogging suit, jumped on his bike, and returned to that place of infamy.

Surely he's not going to return? And with a friend no less!

No one was around, and Mark was surprised to feel disappointed. Oh well, he could at least get some sun.

After a while, Mark was almost asleep when a shadow startled him. His heart jumped.

"Hello."

Mark opened his eyes. He was there. As was another man; this guy looked in his mid-thirties, and was very blond and German looking, tanned, and with a shadow of stubble across his face. His open shirt revealed a smooth, highly muscular chest.

"This is my friend. I mentioned him."

Mark couldn't breathe. He just nodded. He also noted that the blond was standing abut a foot from Mark's feet, and looking right up between his legs. Mark knew his shorts revealed everything – his whole dick would be fully exposed to this stranger. How long had he been standing there and staring at my dick? Glancing up toward the blond, Mark also noted that he had an odd smile, as if stunned by the sight before him.

As Mark fully grasped the blond's view, he felt his cock getting hard. Shit!

"I see what you mean," the blond said to the older man. They both smiled. And Mark was amazed to see erections bulging from both men's shorts. Neither, it was obvious, were wearing underwear.

"You're still not wearing any suntan lotion," the older man said.

"No, I, uh, forgot it again."

"Well, that's OK, 'cause my friend has some."

The blond opened a backpack beside him and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.

"Would you mind if we helped lotion you up?" he asked.