My Neighbor the Cop

23 comments/ 209721 views/ 200 favorites

My Neighbor the Cop Ch. 01

By: tonyl65

My neighbor across the street asked me to help him move some dirt to his backyard, which he had delivered and dumped in his driveway. It was a hot Saturday afternoon and, being the good neighbor, I walked across the street to tell him that I would give him a hand. My wife was going out of town to her cousin's house to spend the night and do some shopping. I thought I would have the weekend to myself to watch porn and jackoff, but I still had plenty of time for that.

My neighbor was a cop, 6 feet two inches tall; age 48 same as me; very hairy with muscles that will take your breath away. I took my five foot six inch self-home to put on some shorts, work boots, and a tank top then went back across the street. We hauled dirt for about 3 hours, in 95 degree weather. Frigin sweating like a pig, no pun intended.

We finally finished about 3pm. Dave thanked me for all the work. He said he ordered a pizza, and would could grab a couple of ice cold beers and relax in the hot tub. Dave had a nice big jetted hot tub with a large closed in gazebo in his backyard, which he made totally private. That sounded like a plan, so I told him I would go back to my house, grab a towel, and change into a bathing suit.

Just then the doorbell rang and the pizza was already here. Dave paid for the pizza and told me the pizza would get cold if I went home to change. He told me to go in the spare room and grab a suit from the top drawer of the dresser while he set things up in the spa room.

Rather than walk across a hot black street I decided the quickest way to that spa, and a cold beer, was to take Dave up on his offer. I went into the bedroom and pulled off my sweaty dirty clothes. When I opened the drawer I was a little surprised to find various sized speedos, but they were all white. I guess he had them there for guests. I thought, 'What a nice host.'

I looked through the suits for my size. The closest size I could find was a 30 inch waist, a bit small for me. I grabbed the suite and slipped it on. It was snug and did not leave much to the imagination. I looked down and was thankful that I shave my cock and balls so the hair is not poking out the sides. I grabbed a towel and went out to the spa.

Dave had cold beers and the pizza waiting. As he passed by me he said, "I'm going to make a quick change into my suit, go ahead and grab a slice of pizza and a beer, and jump in the spa."

I downed half the beer, grabbed a slice of pizza, a plastic plate, and stepped into the hot bubbly water. I hung over the edge and ate the first slice. Even though the gazebo was like a sauna from the hot spa water, it felt very relaxing.

Dave came back wearing a pair of white speedos as well. Except his suit was more of a pouch in the front, that was losing the battle to hold back his very full package; it was high cut on the sides exposing his hairy thighs and ass cheeks. His chest was matted in a nice tuft of reddish brown hair with large nipples jutting out, at least a half inch, through his dense forest of chest hair. I thought I was a hairy guy until I saw Dave.

I love rough nipple play and my wife has worked my nipples so that they are always sensitive and sticking out about a half inch as well. My thoughts raced through my mind, 'he must like his nipples worked over just like me.'

I finished my slice of pizza and Dave asked if I wanted another. I stood up out of the water to hand Dave my plate, when I realized that a white suite turns transparent when it gets wet, so I quickly dropped back down in the water and submerged myself to hide my see through suit.

Dave put another slice of pizza on my plate and handed it to me, along with a fresh cold beer. As Dave joined me in the water he turned his back to me to balance himself down the steps and that is when I noticed that his suit was more like a g string and his ass cheeks were fully exposed. I followed the string of his swim suit from around his waist down through his ass crack. His suit disappeared into the crevice of his ass, and a tuft of thick reddish brown hair covered the string completely.