Chapter 42

Author pov

"Welcome to my torture room", book say to force family who are tied to chair". "What the hell you want? Release or you will have to pay a big price", force adopted father say.

"Pay price i will pay price. You all were pay price for making my force life hell", he give psychotic smile which make everyone present there shiver.

"He look like psycho", kevin comment. "I don't know what will happen to them. They hurt force the most precious to book", hyeri mumble and bogum jusr gulp seeing this face of book.

"You just know me as well ceo in business industry but do you know i am the boss of dark ghost mafia", he give sign to his right hand man who understand what his boss want.

Kevin look at hyeri and bogum for confirmation. Both just nod their head which make kevin shiver.

"You are that mafia leader who kill whole titanic group", force uncle ask and book just give his psychotic smile. They all shiver with the thought of book being a cruel mafia boss.

"Boss", his right hand man give him a box. He just smirk and open that box which have many tools inside it. "So grandma let's start with you. I respect everyone but not people like you", he take out hammer from box.

"Book please leave me. I am like your grandma", force grandma say. "That's why you deserve punishment. You are elder but you courage your son to do crime rather than giving him punishment", he hit her hand with hammer. "Leave me leave me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!", she shout when book again and again hit her hand.

"Now take her", he say his men to take half death grandma. "If he do more she will be die", hyeri mumble and kevin just look this with disbelief.

"Now let's uncle turn", he sit infront of him. "Please book leave me please. I did not do anything to force. All of this done by my brother", force uncle say. "That's the thing you done nothing. When my force want help you just enjoy the scene. You did not help her", he stabbed screw driver in force uncle thigh who shout in pain.

He give force while stabbing and force uncle loose all of his energy and so much blood. "I hate i hate i hate it", he stabbed screw driver many times in his thigh like a psycho. Oh look like uncle can't take anymore. Take him", his men take half death uncle.

"Look like he can't walk again", bogum mumble and other two nod their head. "Now ladies turn", he sit infront of fourth adoptive mother and aunt who already look like half death.

"How i punish you how i punish you", he make thinking face while both ladies already lose their shit. "Ah! ladies take care of their face so much. They love their face more than anything. So how i show my art", he giggle which is not cute but dangerous.

"No no please no", they shake their head. "My force also plead but you listen her no na than how i listen you. You also make many marks on her bodies", he start cutting both of her face and both ladies shout while being panic.

"No no no", they lose their conscious. "Ah no fun", he give his men signal to take them. "Dammn they will not see or show their face again", kevin mumble and other two nod their head.

"Now our main character. I will give you special treatment", book darkly chuckle and other shudder in their place. Force father already pee with fear.

"Chee! that's so disgusting book scrunch his nose while other turn their face. "Whatever now start playing", he take out stun gun. "No no", he try to free from rope.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!", he shout when book give shock to him. "Ahh please leave me i can't take it anymore", he plead. "Do you leave my force when she plead. What i am doing to you is not equal to what you have done to my force", he make him swallow burning coal.