Chapter 41

Author pov

Kevin park car near fourth and gemini house. "I know you hate me and i deserve it but don't worry i will less my punishment by helping you", kevin tell to force who is sitting silently.

There is knock on window. When kevin slide the window book is looking at him with not so good expression. "I hope you open car door so i can take my wife. Also i can bring my wife", book say. Kevin did not answer him and look at force who is sitting silently.

Book help force to come out from car. They are going inside when kevin shout, "I know force forgiving me is hard because you believe me and i broke your belief on me. Also you get betray from your closed ones. I know forgiving me is hard and you can't forgive me but even i have to die i will help you to come out from this nightmare", kevin say.

Force just stand silently. Book look at him in confusion. Bogum and hyeri who are also standing outside look at each other and shrugg their shoulder.

"Hey are you ok force. Did he do something to you", book look at her worriedly. Force look at him with teary eyes and hug him tightly. "I will kill him", book fist his hand but force hold his hand. "He did not do anything. He just tell me truth which i don't know. Does i am that bad or i look like cheap w#ore", force ask.

Hearing this three of them shocked. "Who tell you this? No you are not bad not you are w-w-wh-or", book can't say this word. "You are my precious force my precious. Only mine", book cup her face.

"Will you promise me you will always love me. Always with me. Always believe me. Alwa---". "You did not need to ask me because i will. You are mine and i can do anything for you", force kiss her forhead. She closed her eyes felling warmness. Hyeri and bogum smile at them.

*******

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! book it is hurting", force who is taking to emergency room complain. "Don't worry everything will be fine", he caress her forhead.

"Please wait outside", nurse told him. Book fall on floor and sobbing while being worried for force and his babies.

"Force is everything fine", fourth parents, hyeri, bogum, chen and luo come. "They take her inside and told me to wait", he answer them. "Don't worry everything will be fine", fourth mother caress his cheek. "I hope so", he lean to her hand.

"Ahhhhhhhh", they hear force shouting which make book panic but when he hear baby cry he smile. "Congratulate your first new born is girl", doctor give book baby and he hold her like she is most fragile.

"My wife and other babies", he ask hesitately. "Don't worry she is so strong and also your babies. Wait for sometime and you will also have them", doctor go giving pat to book who is now better than before.

Again they hear force shouting and than baby cry. "Congratulate again girl", doctor give baby to first parents who hold her softly.

Again they hear force shouting and than baby cry. "Congratulate this time boy born", doctor give baby to bogum and hyeri who just look at him with awww.

Again they hear force shouting and than baby cry. "Congratulate your last new born is girl", doctor give baby to chen and luo who also look at baby with awww.

"Please give baby to nurse so she check them and clean them", doctor inform them and they nod. "My wife", he ask. "Don't worry she is absolutely fine she just tired giving continous birth to four babies. Giving birth is not easy. We will shift her and you will meet her in vip room".

They thanks her and go to vip room. Book look at force who tiredly laying on bed. "Baby our babies are so cute", he hug her carefully and she just smile at him.