Chapter 17

Author pov

Gemini sit while wincing in pain. Both his head and lower body are paining. He remember he got drunk and come in one of room of nuersyn house which is prepared for both fourth and him. He groan in pain and little by little open his eyes.

He got shocked seeing the scene. He see both him and fourth are covered with white duvet. He see inside duvet and find both him and fourth naked. He sigh understanding what he and fourth done. He want this but not in this way. Now no one can do anything because what happen is happened.

"Aish he is beast in bed", gemini look at fourth. "Fourth fourth", he shake him. "What happen gemini? Let me sleep", he cover himself with duvet.

"Don't you wanna know what you do last night while being drunk?" gemini say. With a confusion fourth sit up. He is more confused when he see gemini in duvet. "Why you are covering yourself with duvet", fourth asked confusedly.

Gemini rolled his eyes and say, "first see yourself". "Ahhhhh! why the hell we are naked", fourth shout. Gemini shut his mouth and calmly say, "don't you remember what happen last night?" he see him with raise brow.

Fourth try very hard to think and when he remember what happen yesterday night make him fully red and also guilty to do something like this to his own wife.

"I am sorry gemini", fourth say with fully guilty tone. Gemini who understand what fourth mean just sigh. "Why you are saying sorry huh. Do you force me to do sex", gemini ask and fourth shake his head. "Do you make me drunk", gemini ask and again fourth shake his head. "Or do you plan to have sex with me", gemini look at fourth and again he shake his head.

"Then why sorry when both party are agree without thier knowing. Also we are husband and wife we have to do this someday. Also i am not angry with you because we both were drunk. Also why should i be angry when you are the one who make love with me", gemini smile himself.

Force who listen this smile. He is lucky to have such a understanding wife. He love how gemini did not blame him and with such a good way told him not to blame yourself. Having gemini as a wife is his luck.

"I am happy listening this", fourth say to gemini who just smile at him. Then his sight go towards gemini neck and shoulder where are marks. Seeing his made mark on gemini shoulder and neck make him proud. He feel proud seeing the marks. He know why he feel like this but he still need time to trust his feeling for gemini. He did not want to hurt gemini with his confused feeling.

"I think we should go. Everyone is waiting for us", gemini said. Fourth look at gemini and then nod his head. Fourth stand up while covering his body with cloth near him. Gemini also stand up while covering his body with duvet. But with sore leg and lower part he fall on the floor.

"Are you ok gemini", fourth pick up him in bridal style. "You are beast in bed fourth. You make me sore and especially my hole", gemini see him with pout. Hearing this make fourth red with embarrassment. He can't believe how gemini can look cute while saying something like this.

"Sorry for that gemini", fourth apologise. Gemini just pat his shoulder with nod. "Let's bath together. It will take less time", fourth said. Gemini is surprise hearing this. Why will he denied this suggestion. "Oh ok", gemini said. Fourth take him inside bathroom and both of them bath together.

************

"Aish its hurt", gemini said when he sit in the car. Fourth see him worriedly. He from back sit take out a pillow and give it to gemini who take the pillow with huge smile.

"I know you say not to say sorry but i am sorry to be hard", fourth say with red face. Gemini see him with smirk and say, "i don't mind to do it again. You know it feel good you ins--- fourth shut his mouth with red face.