Chapter 12

Author pov:

Its been 1 month when the three incidents happen to four of uke and also its been month becoming chen and luo boyfriends. Also other three couple are getting close little by little. Bogum always take care that he did not hurt hyeri in any way. Book is try being a perfect husband for force. Fourth is also trying to understand his feeling for gemini.

Gemini, luo and hyeri are waiting for force in her room. "Yah what do you think will be the result", hyeri ask. "How do i know", gemini stare at her. After 10 minutes force come out of bathroom with the expression no one understand.

"So what is the result", three of them ask eagerly. She sigh and show the pregnant kit. Seeing the kit three of them jump in happiness. "Wow wow i am gonna be uncle", gemini shout with happiness. "Me too", luo also shout. "And i am gonna be aunt", hyeri clap.

They stop when they see force is silent. "What happen phi?" luo ask. She did not say and just sigh. "Do you not want child or you hate children", gemini question with raise brow.

"Its nothing like that. Its that do you think it is better to have a baby when my condition is like this or when i want to be separate from book", force question.

"I am not the best advicer for this but yes i can say if you and phi book want baby this is not wrong time. Also we also have not so good past but we did not try to be separate from love of our life. I know you also not have good present but you can make it when you try. If you give up easily like this then nothing will be good happen. You like phi book so just being with him how you want. Just give yourself a chance", gemini pat her shoulder with smile.

"Yes phi force, phi gemini is right you should give chance to yourself and also phi book and believe me it will be the best decision of your life", luo try to encourage her. Force look at hyeri who nod her head.

"Ok if you say i will give a try but for now i don't want to tell book about baby. Now he is in russia and i don't know when he will be return but I promise i will give a chance to myself and live with book like a good wife", force smile at them.

"Good decision you should not give up easily. Life gave many chance to everyone but it depend on us how we use that chance. I know your life is more hard than us. Betray by your loved ones which you never think is so horrible but you should not think for everybody like this. Sometime stranger becomes your special", gemini smile at her.

"Thank you so much for making me understand and also thanks for encouraging me", she hug three of them who hug her back. They are just enjoying their hug when force phone ring.

"Why is book calling me", she look at others three. "Just pick up and you will know", hyeri said. "Ok", she nod and pick up the phone.

📱 "Hello book is everything alright. You call me do you want to ask me something", she look at others three.

📱 "Oh yes actually you know 1 month before we spend a night", book say.

Hearing this make force blush and she look at others three who are seeing her with teasing smile.

📱 "Yes i remember [blush] but why you are asking me now", she ask.

📱 "Sorry force i forget and that time it did not come in my mind but are you pregnant", book ask with not so sure.

📱 Force look at others and gulp. She don't know what to answer and other three also not know. Should she tell or not. "No i am not. I also have this thing in mind so i take preganacy test and it come negative", she look at others who just sigh.