Chapter 22

Author pov

Yunjin just try to calm her girlfriend who is sobbing. "Oh book you here", yunjin see book who is coming with a paper bag. "Well i come to meet force. Are you ok chaewon? Why are you crying"? book look at her with worries.

'Nothing', she shake her head. Book nod and going inside the office when chaewon hold his wrist. "I wanna have a talk with you. Do you have time"? chaewon ask. 'Chaewon', yunjin say with warning.

"I am not fool to tell this matter to him. This is force duty to tell", chaewon say. Book don't know what is happening with this two but this is making him worried. He don't want to hear something bad.

"So what type of woman you think force is"? chaewon question. "Well first i think she is rude, bad and spoiled woman who did not respect anyone even her family but now when i see her she not like how i think. Also if my nongs have a great bonding with her its mean she is good person", book look at her.

"You are right. She is fraigle, kind and good person who ready to help stranger". Book just look at them don't know where this conversation is going. "Everything is fine but not that two days who make her loose everything. That two days who make her the person that no one imagine. That two days who are source of her pain", chaewon try to stop her tears.

"What two days"? there is fear in book heart. "I can't tell you what are that two days but she become like this because her most trustest people betray her and give her pain. I am telling you this because her suffering is not stop she is still suffering".

"Also don't know what can happen to her next so please save her from her own suffering because you are the only one who can saved her", chaewon look at him. "I don't know what happen to her? I can find it but it feel like i betray her. I want to hear from her own mouth".

"Like you say i am only one to save her from suffering. I will do whatever i can do. Thanks for telling me this. I will try to make her believe me. I think she did not trust me", book sadly say.

"Its not like that she trust you. She fear you will leave her like her family leave her at time she need them most. Just make her believe you will not leave her and always with her", this time yunjin say.

"Can i ask you something"? book ask. Both chaewon and yunjin nod their head. "Her family saw me she is bad towards them. She is disrespectful towards them. Is it true"? book ask. "No that's lie. They have part in her suffering. Never believe them. They are just using you for their profit", chaewon say.

Book with anger fist his hand and just nod his head. He is angry that he hate his wife for some liars. He will teach them lesson for lying. "Thanks, i will take care of everything", book enter force office.

He enter slowly in the office but did not see force on her seat but when he turn his face, he see her lying on sofa. He smile and go towards her. He put the paper bag on near table and remove hair coming at her face.

But seeing her bruise face and bandage on forhead make him worried. He touch her wounds which make her hissed in pain. Touch on her face make force open her eyes. She see book in panic and try to hide her face.

'Stop', he say in commanding voice. Hearing book voice make her stay still. "Who did this"? he caress her wounds. She did not say anything and just sit silently. "Ok don't tell me", book sit near her.

"Did book easily give up. Did he not want me now. I want to tell but my insecurity not let me. Did he wanna divorce", force just sob with this thought.