Chapter 38

Author pov

Its been 2 weeks that people who run orphanage were killed. Now gemini is 6 months pregnant and force is 7 months pregnant.

"If fourth will know i come here alone he will scold me but i want to eat sour lemon and i can't control myself", gemini who is eating sour lemon in his car mumble.

"Hey isn't that phi jade. Why he is going in this house? Does he own new house but we are in good terms in that house like a family than why he buy new house", gemini go towards that house.

When he go there he find many guards. Before he say something that guards let him go inside without asking anything. "Its look like they know me", he ring the bell.

"Gemini you here", jade look at him with surprise but let him come inside. "Oi phi you here. You have house here. Are you not want to live with us anymore", gemini look at him.

Jade with smile ruffle gemini hair and say, "no i just want to buy a house so i buy. But why are you here alone in this condition". "Hey hey don't scold me. When fourth will know he will also scold me", gemini look at him with puppy eyes.

"Ah ok but nextime be with someone not alone. I will bring juice for you", he make gemini sit and go to kitchen. Gemini look at house with aww because this house is totally his type. He always love house like this which are not much big.

"Here you go. You have to finish it fully", he give gemini juice who drink it calmly. "I really want to meet your children. I want to hear them calling me uncle. I wanna spoil them badly", jade caress gemini bump who smile at him.

"See i finished it", he put glass on table. "Good boy", he ruffle his hair. "Ah well gemini will you help me to put this ointment on my back", jade ask hesitately but gemini nod his head happily.

Gemini pull jade shirt but he surprise seeing something on his back. "This tattoo this tattoo is on that man back. I can't see properly that time but i know this tattoo were on that man back. No no no this tattoo is not rare it can be on anyone back".

Gemini try to calm himself. "What happen gemini?", jade ask. "Oh-oh that i want to ask how you get this injury on your back".

"Ah i fell from stair", jade nervously say. Gemini just look at injury suspiciously and did not buy what jade say. "Oh ok i understand", he put ointment on his back.

"You sit here i bring some candies for you", jade say and this bring smile on gemini face. "Ah ok", gemini say and jade go from there while patting gemini head.

Gemini is sitting quietly when he see a open door of a room. With curiosity he go towards that room. When he enter he is surprise with the paintings of him. "There are so much paintings of mine. I never pose for phi to paint than how he paint me this beautifully. I know phi like to paint but why he paint me", gemini start looking at painting one by one.

But something caught his eyes. When he see it carefully it break his heart. He can't lie anymore to himself. "How he can do this to me?", his tears are falling without stopping.

"What are you doing here?", he startle hearing jade voice. "What all are this phi?", gemini point at painting with not so good expression. "You know na gemini i like to paint", jade try to hide the real fact.

"Yes you like to paint but why you paint me", gemini shout. He can't hide his anger anymore. "What happen gemini? Why you are shouting like this? You know na this is not good for you and baby", jade try to come near him but he start backing.

"What is this? Tell me what is this?", he show the broken pendant to jade who froze in his place. "I can explain it gemini", jade try to explain himself. "What explain? What you gonna explain? You will lie just lie to me. I thought that tattoo will be just coincidence but what about this broken pendant", gemini look at him with pure hate.