Chapter 14

Author pov

Fourth is standing near xxxxx. He is looking at his phone. "Should i call him or not", he tap his foot. Finally he decide to call him. After some ring the call is pick up from other side.

📱 "Fourth"

Fourth smile hearing excitement in the voice.

📱 "Hello gemini how are you?", he asked.

📱 "I am fine how are you?", gemini smile.

📱 "I am also fine. Where are you?", fourth asked with smile.

📱 "Oh i am here at xxxxx", gemini answer.

📱 "Oh i am also near xxxxx", fourth say.

📱 "Really then i am coming", gemini said with excitement.

Before fourth can answer someone take his phone. "Oh is not mr nerdy here. Wow mr nerdy you become different from university days", one of fourth classmate say.

📱"gemini is confused hearing this".

"Give me back my phone", fourth demand. "Yeah from when you start speaking against me", that senior shout. "Wow fourth you are really looking handsome. Will you be my boyfriend?", a female classmate ask.

Fourth did not answer her and try to take his phone. "Well you are son of such a rich businessman you never told us. Is this not bad not to tell your classmate", classmate smirk. Fourth glare at him and with anger say, "we are not that close to tell each other our privacy". "So now give me back my phone", he try to take his phone back.

That classmate ignore him and say "i never knew your wife is boy", he said. "That does not matter, so now give me back my phone", fourth demand.

📱 "Fourth what is happening there", gemini is confused.

"Oh he is your wife so let me talk to him", that classmate smile. "Don't fucking do that", fourth is trying very hard to take his mobile back.

📱 "Oh i hear you are our fourth wife so we want to meet you, so let's come fast", that classmate cut the other line.

"What the hell you want", fourth ask with anger. "Well i hear your wife is preety so i want to see if he is really. What happen if he is ugly", that classmate laugh and other four also laugh.

Fourth fist his hand and in anger punch him. "You dare to punch me", that classmate gonna punch him when they hear a shout yahhhhhh!

Everyone see a figure who is wearing mask and have a bottle on other hand. "How dare you touch my husband", gemini push that classmate from fourth. "Oh so you are our fourth wife. Why you are wearing mask, "are you ugly in real", they laugh. Gemini ignore them and start checking any wound on fourth body.

"Are you ok?", gemini ask. Fourth nod his head but frown looking some red drops on gemini shirt. Before he ask gemini ask first, "who are they"? "You can say a kind of bully but they never hurt me physcially but make a fun of me for my look and think i am poor", fourth said.

Gemini pat fourth shoulder and go towards them. "So you try to hurt my fourth", gemini look at him anger. "Oh mr ugly with your short figure you think you will defeat me, classmate put his hand on gemini shoulder.

Fourth with anger remove his hand from gemini shoulder and come between them. "Don't dare to touch him", fourth warned him. "Don't worry fourth i will handle him", gemini little push him from between them.

"You can handle me huh. What a joke"? classmate say. "Why don't see your ugly face", female classmate remove the mask. They are surprise with gemini beauty.