Chapter 40

Author pov

Force slowly slowly with her big belly enter kevin company. She nervosuly put hand on her big belly. Everyone is looking at her and this make her nervous and insecure. She close her eyes to cry seeing people stare but there were shout, "I think you have enough time to be free. Stop being lazy and do your work".

Hearing their boss shouting every employee of kevin company start working. "You come with me", he said to force who follow him. "Thanks", force say to kevin. "I have done nothing for you. They are just being lazy and i don't like lazy people", he open door of his room.

Force just nod her head slowly. They are writing some file when kevin question her, "Why your belly is big as compare to 8 months?". Force blink multiple times and than smile. "~Cute~", kevin shake his head.

"Come here", she say to kevin who lean his ear towards her. "This is secret. Only my closed one know so i will tell you. "I am closed to her".

He smile but soon make stern face. "I have four baby in my belly", she with giggle look at him. "Four baby", he look at her with surprise and she nod her head with red face. "Its look like he make hard love to her".

"Do you want to eat anything?", he ask her and she nod happily. "What you want to eat i will order for you. Don't worry it will be healthy and hygiene", he took out his mobile.

"Oh i want to eat butter chicken, naan, fried chicken, noodles, paneer, pizza, burger etc etc etc...........", she give long list of food to him. "Are you sure you can eat all of this", he ask hesitately.

"Are you saying i eat too much but i have four babies in me and they are hungry", she look him with teary eyes. "Ah ah i doesn't mean this. Ok i will order this", he call his secretary or right man. "Ah thanks", soon force teary face become happy. With tired sigh kevin shake his head.

Soon all the food serve on the table. "If you want anything else please call me sir", nick kevin secretary and right hand man go from office. "Thanks for the food", force start eating her food. Soon she finish all the food and kevin just look at her with wide mouth.

"I am full", she pat her stomach and kevin look at her with smile. "I am sleepy", she hug kevin who is froze in his place. "You were so good kevin why you change", she mumble in sleep.

"You are the reason. You destroy my whole life. Even though you destroy my life i still hesitate to hurt you. That day when i hit you and strangle you with this hand. I give punishment to this hand", he fist his hand.

"I really don't understand when you say i destroy your life. You were my first friend and my first love. I want to confess you but you try to--", she sobbed on his shoulder in her sleep.

"First love but---", he did not know what to say. "I really loved you kevin but now in my life is only book. My husband book. Why you try to do something horrible to me", she sobbed on his shoulder.

"You are making me confuse force. So what i know is all lie. Does i am misunderstanding you. What the truth is force", he caress sleeping force hair. "I have to find everything", he pick her and take her outside.

*******

"You are lucky you have wife like force", hyeri say who is looking outside of window. "I am lucky but i want to end her pain", he sigh while typing on laptop.

"You know na she is hesitate to tell you but she will tell you just give her time", hyeri pat book shoulder. "I give her whole life to tell me but i want people who hurt her to be punished", he massage his forhead. Hyeri just look at him and did not say anything.