Chapter 10

Author pov

Aish after cleaning myself i am still feeling uncomfortable, "hyeri try to itch the area where she got touch". But soon she cry in pain because the area is red and injured because she almost pull of her skin while bathing.

Her hand also sting where that man bite her very hardly. "She sigh and with calmness enter in fourth company". Everyone greet her and she also greet them with smile.

She reach outside of bogum office where bodyguards are standing. When they saw her they greet her and she greet them back. "Did you find anything unusual?" she ask them. "No mam we did not find anything unusual till," one of bodyguard say. Ok if you will find then inform me fastly, "she go in the office after getting nod from them."

When she enter in the office she find bogum busy with some files. I hope everything is fine when i am not here, "hearing hyeri bogum look at her". Hyeri i am sorry in the morning, "this is the first thing he say after seeing her". There is no need to say sorry mr bogum. "I know i annoyed you so much so from today on i will not," hyeri give him a tight smile.

Sor- yah why your ear and hand is injured, "bogum see her wounds with worries". In instant panic she hide her wounds and say with annoyance what's with you? Yah how you got injured, "he ignore what she say". Don't care for me if you hate me, "she go from there leaving a guilty bogum".

I fucked up hard this time, "he ruffle his hair in frustration". Aish bogum what the hell you do? This stupid mouth don't know what to say he slap his lips. "I have to earn her apology". It is better to annoy me rather ignore me bogum mumble to himself.

Let' give this file to fourth and talk about this matter. What to talk about this matter to him? "he himself is fucked up really hard this time". Bogum with deep breath go outside and see hyeri who is talking with one of bodyguard with huge smile. In anger and annoyance he hold the file tightly which make it half bent.

That's too much, "with annoynace he go to fourth office". He give file to fourth but his mind occupy hyeri with other man. Why the file is like this? "fourth ask with raised brow". Don't know bogum say with annoyance.

Yah bro are you ok? "I am fine nothing happen," bogum is still annoyed. "Then why i feel you are annoyed," fourth ask. "Ask yourself and let's go at rooftop for fresh air" bogum suggest. "Yes you are right i need fresh air and also way to apologise gemini" fourth sigh. Bogum nod and both of them go to rooftop.

When they reach there they find door of rooftop is open. "I think someone is here" bogum said and fourth nod. They see hyeri who is talking on phone. They think not to distrub her and she also not notice them.

📱Yah gemini i want to peel of this skin. After cleaning myself i still find it comfortable and uneasy. I am feeling so much disgust right now. Are you ok na. Your condition is good na, hyeri ask with worries.

📱I am fine hyeri don't worry. Just little headache or feeling hot gemini say from other line.

📱"Yah do you want me to come there," hyeri ask with worries.

📱No, there is no need i am fine. Also you have to be there when you take duty to protect bogum. Don't worry i will be fine, "gemini cut the call before hyeri being stubborn".

Stupid gemini always thinks for other before yourself. What i do? i just wanna forget what happen today morning hyeri just sigh thinking about today incident.

What happen today? "hyeri startle hearing voice behind her". "You both here and nothing happen today," hyeri is going to leave when bogum hold her hand. "You can't go before telling us whole thing," bogum demand.