Chapter 39

Author pov

A figure come and hug gemini. "Gemini please calm yourself. Don't take stree. Everything will be fine", fourth rub gemini back who is sobbing. "Calm down darling calm down", he kiss his head.

"Why he do this fourth why he do this. I want him to be punish for what he do but not by killing himself. He say he hurriedly want to see my babies. He say he want to spoil them and make them happiest baby ever but what he do he leave us fourth he leave us", gemini cry in fourth arms.

"He must do wrong but he also love you guys. He can't take your hate and disappointment so he kill himself. He think this better to die rather than see all of your hate".

"But he do is unforgivable. R#pe in not small thing. It is huge thing for both boys and girls. What he do is wrong and he should get punishment for his sins but not by killing himself".

"I know gemini i know but for him is painful to see all of your hate and disgust so for him dying is easy", fourth console him and gemini just cry in his arm.

Flashback

"Yes gemini i will be guilt of 7 people death especially your one. So it will be better to be guilt of 7 people death and seeing hate and disappointment in your eyes i kill myself", jade give them small smile.

"What you are saying?", they ask him confusedly. Jade give them small and shoot himself near chest. "Nooooo!", everyone shout. Gemini got numb seeing body fall down on floor.

Chen cut rope and also free other from ropes. "Jade", book put his head on his laps. "What you do jade?", book cry. "What i do is wrong and i have to be punished. I can't take all of your hate", he vomit some blood.

"No no no you can't leave us phi", gemini cry. "I am sorry gemini for what i do to you. Please not tell your children what i do to their mama. Just tell good thing about me. I really want to meet your and book children but i can't. I love you gemini i love", after saying this last sentence jade close his eyes forever.

"Jadeeeeeee!", all friends cry hardly. "No jade you can't leave me. Please wake up please", book put his head on jade chest. "We can't forget you jade".

*********

Its been 1 month jade had die. Gemini is 7 months pregnant and force 8 months. Everyone slowly slowly overcome from jade betray and death. They all are becoming each other healing power. Slowly slowly they also forget all of this but not completely.

"Gemini your favourite mango lassi", fourth give to gemini who happily drink. "Its so tasty i think babies also like this but i want more", gemini pout at fourth who look at him with raise brow.

"Yah i am carrying 5 children so i am extra extra hungry", gemini put his both hand on side of his waist and look at fourth with angry pout. Fourth just smile and put jug fill with mango lassi infront of gemini who look at him wide smile.

Gemini happily drink all of mango lassi and fourth just look at him wide mouth. "Ofcourse there is five children in his stomach so he need this", he mumble to himself. "Now i am sleepy", gemini laid on bed and sleep. Fourth smile and kiss his forhead and start doing some office work.

*********

"Miss seokmin this juice for you", ben one of officer in their department put glass on seokmin table. "This mr ben", seokmin look at him confusedly.

"You are trying to find that psycho without taking break so i thought to give you juice", ben say. "That so sweet of you. Thank you so much", seokmin say and ben happily go from there.

Seokmin look at glass for some second than take gulp. "Peach", she throw juice from her mouth. "Who the hell put peach in this", she fall on floor. She has difficulty in breathing.