Chapter 11 [bookforce]

Author pov

Book is drinking alcohol in club with his men. Well they accompalished a big mission so for its happiness they are celebrating it. Book also drinking with some music but suddenly he see familiar figure sitting with some men.

[force]

[force]

He is liking how his wife is looking beautiful but he does not like her to sit alone with men. He can see she is uncomfortable between these men but trying very hard not saw her uneasy feeling.

He is stand up saying his men to enjoy alone. He is going towards his wife when he stop a waiter. "Excuse me", "oh hello boss", the waiter bow him before book question. Well he say book boss because book is owner of this club which is very popular among party and alcohol lover.

"I wanna ask you about the lady on that seat", book ask. "Oh that lady, well she comes here for some cooperation", the waiter answer. Book just nod but soon become worried when that waiter say. "Well some week before this lady come again with black coat man for cooperation but that man harassed her before", waiter tell. "Thanks", book pat him and waiter go from there with nod.

Book with worries see towards the seat where force is sitting before but now only two men are sitting and that black coat man is not here. He with worries start finding her.

On other side

"Leave me you bastard", force try to be free from that black coat man hold. "Why should i leave you huh? You say no to me huh. Do you know i don't like to hear no and i will get what i want", that man remove coat from force body.

[A/n: In one day four uke become victim of sexual harrasement and almost r#pe].

She is now in thin top and long skirt. "Wow what a view it is"? he try to kiss her. Force beg him to leave her with teary eyes. She try her full force remove that man from her but that man is so stronger than her.

"Do you think i don't know how much of slut you are", he grabbed her hair. "I am not a s#ut and people like you make a innocent girl a s#ut or wh#re", force spit on her. "How dare you to spit on me", he start slapping her many times due to which her lips got bleed and her cheeks become swollen.

"Why i am feeling hot", force don't know what is happening with her body. "Oh sorry i did not tell you that i mix oxytocin in your drink", the man laugh. "What the hell"? she shout at him.

"Now even though you did not want to have s#x with me you will still do", he laugh like maniac. He again try to kiss her and she is try to stop her body to react. "Please leave me i beg you", she try to stop him.

Soon weight over her body reduce when someone remove that man. That someone is non other than book. His eyes are filled with anger. He is ready to kill anybody who will come between his anger.

He see the man with anger and start beating him in such a bad way. There is sharp rings in his all finger and he is punching that man using that sharp rings. That man cry in pain but book did not listen.