Chapter 30

Author pov

All of them come in fourth house. Now they are talking about in which room seokmin, mingyu and joshua will live.

"So there is many room empty in this house, so you can choose any of them", fourth look at seokmin who is in deep thought. "I think she should live near my room", luo suddenly say.

Everyone look at luo who just see them nervously. "Did i say something wrong", he scratched his head nervously. "Ok then i will live near luo room", seokmin say with smile. This time all of them look at seokmin.

"I hope i will not burden to you", seokmin look at fourth. "No no no you were not. This room are empty so it will be good if they were fill. Also you are my nong so i can do this much help to you", fourth say. Seokmin say thanks to fourth who just smile at her.

"You are so kind and great. I love you so much fourth", gemini kiss fourth cheeks who just give silly smile. "He is too whipped for my sister in law", chen glare at his brother. "You are right", other also agree. "They are so cute", hyeri fangirl over fourthgemini couple and bogum shake his head with her this behaviour.

Gemini clear his thought and ask mingyu and joshua which room they will choose. "Well we choose room near seokmin, so we can protect her and she will not injured like this again", both of them say.

"Let's go luo", seokmin go while giving glare to both mingyu and joshua who just see her with confusion. "What we have done"? they look other with confused face.

"Well you should not say this", chen smirk at them. "Huh", both make confuse face. "You are real children in love", chen mock them. Both of them glare at chen but also calm themselves.

"Well chen mean is that you should not say this because she think you are consider her weak and mocking her that she can't protect herself today", gemini explain. "We did not mean it", both mingyu and joshua sigh. "You did not mean but she think", this time force say.

"We fuck up", both of them sigh. "You surely fuck up", chen smirk at them. "Don't smirk tell us solution", both of them glare at him. "Ok let's go i will give you some tips", chen take them in his room.

"They surely have love and hate relationship", hyeri say while looking at them and other nod their head.

"Its not weird to see luo and seokmin to see this much close with each other", book look at gemini and hyeri. "Yeah we also think but i think they are trying to accept each other", gemini say. "I think also", hyeri say. "I think you both are right", book nod his head.

"Let's go i think we should rest and then we will eat dinner", bogum suggest and other nod their head in agreement.

*********

Gemini is gonna jump on bed but before he jump on bed fourth catch him in his arm. "Slow down darling you have live inside you".

"Oh no baby i forgot that", gemini look at fourth with guilt expression. "I already forgot that. If you did not stop me i don't know what will happen", gemini almost cry.

"Come here darling", fourth make gemini sit on his lap. Gemini with cry expression put his hand around fourth neck and lay his head on fourth shoulder.

"Don't worry gemini i will always with you. I will always with you to remind that you have a second live in you. I will always with you to love you. I will always with you to take care of you. I will always with you to laugh in your happiness and cry in your sadness. I will always with you", fourth kiss gemini head.

"Do you love me that much", gemini look at fourth. "Hmm i love you so much that i can die for you", fourth smile at gemini. "Shhh! Don't say that", gemini put his finger on fourth lips.

"You will never say something like this again. You say na you will always with me. Its mean you will never leave me no matter what. So don't say something like this again", gemini say almost crying.

"Oh my sweetheart don't cry. If you will cry than it will break my heart. So  please don't cry", fourth wipe gemini tears.

"You love me so much", gemini look at fourth who just nod his head. Fourth smile at gemini and make him lay with him on bed. Both of them cuddle with each other and gemini snuggle more in fourth chest.

"You are very warm fourth which make my heart also warm with your love. You love me so much that it make my heart hurt that i am hiding most important thing of my life from you. My secret from you", gemini hold fourth shirt tightly.

Fourth smile and rub gemini head and say, "i don't care what you are hiding? Because i know you love me so much that you will tell me everything at right time. So don't worry about this thing".

Gemini separate from fourth hug and sit on bed. Fourth look at him in confusion and also sit on bed. Gemini look at fourth and shake his head. "If i will not tell you now i will never able to tell you after. So i want to tell you everything that is related to my life.

Fourth look at gemini with smile and caress his hair. "If you want to tell than you can tell me because i can't disagree with you my love", fourth pat on gemini head who just look at him with somewhat emotional expression. Gemini look at fourth and start telling his life story.

Tbc......

A small update but i hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to follow me and vote this chapter.

Bye bye meet you all again in next chapter.