Chapter 24

Author pov

'Seokmin", gemini just hug her tightly. "How do you know me"? "Well do you forget us", gemini point at three of them. Seokmin just confusedly look at them while luo and hyeri understand that they are thinking right.

"Let me introduce us". "I am gemini, she is hyeri and he is luo". "Do you forget your besties", gemini look at her with smile. "Are you really them", seokmin ask almost teary eyes. Three of them just smile and nod their head. Four of them happily do a group hug.

"I am happy to see you again", seokmin say with happy tears. "Ok ok i hope this reunion is good but can you tell us because we are so cofused", fourth ask. "Well she is one of friend we tell you now we five meet and six are left", gemini happily say.

"Who is other one"? "Oh we also meet phi book", luo said. "I don't understand how you recognise her", hyeri ask. "Well because of her scar near eyes", gemini caress scar with heavy heart.

"I thought it will not see", seokmin whisper but it is audible for gemini. "Its ok just little bit seen. Don't loose confident and i promise that person will be pay the price", gemini hide the scar with hair.

"So its good that you three find other one of your friend. This is really good thing but can we now sleep it is late", fourth yawn. "Oh its ok we also have to go", joshua tell. "Let's us give you ride seokmin", mingyu say and seokmin just nod shyly.

Fourth just see both of his brother friends with raise brow. "Ok we will go", three of them say goodbye to others. "So two of them fall for same girl", fourth whisper to chen who nod his head. "Wow feel like unbelievable to hear".

**********

"So you find other of your friend", force drink water. "Yes and do you know how much happy i am seeing her. She is second youngest one just 2 minute older than luo. So she is also like baby to us that's why seeing our other baby we are so happy", gemini can't stop his happiness.

Other three also just smile seeing gemini being happy. "Here mam your smoothy". "But i did not..... she just see man with fear. "But i insist you to take", he say with little bit of warning.

"If she did not order than how can she take it. Also you does not seem like worker of here", gemini say with annoyance. "What's happening here"? they all look at the four of seme.

"This man is forcing force to take the smoothy", gemini point at the man. "What the hell mr? If she did not want why the hell you are forcing. If you are hitting on her than let me tell you she is married with me", book grab the collar of man.

"Book leave him", force say with fear. Book look at force teary eyes which make him to leave the man collar. "I think you have misunderstanding mr book. Also i already know you are married to force. Just leave this. Hello i am kevin ceo of xxxxxx company", kevin forward hand to shake.

Book just look at him and did not shake his hand with kevin. "Who the hell are you and how you know my wife"? "Well it is because we know each other very closely and also very deeply", kevin smirk at book.

"Take it this is from me". "Don't worry i did not put poision. Did i not tell you i will torture you first. It does not mean physically or mentally", he whisper to her. Hearing this force got panic. She try to not show her panic infront of others.

"Take this", kevin give a tight smile. With fear force take the smoothy and kevin go from here with smirk. Force look at others who are looking her with so much curious. She can't tell them so she run from there. Other just see this with confusion.