seventeen

They soon reached Taehyung's house where they unexpectedly studied for the test without any interruptions for once. Or rather Taehyung ignoring all the advances Jungkook was trying to make.

Jungkook too after a while realised Taehyung was not going to play along so for once he just completely focused on his studied but the fact that something was suddenly wrong with Taehyung didn't leave his mind.

It was around 8 pm when Jungkook reached his house. He refused to have dinner and went straight to his room. Without changing his unfinorm, he laid on the bed as he threw his backpack aside.

He tried to close his eyes and rest for a while, but the kiss kept replaying in his mind. He buried his face in the pillow trying to forget it, but what played next in his mind was Taehyung acting distant with him after the kiss. Even when they were tutoring, Taehyung kept ignoring him.

Jungkook scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "Why am I so worried? It's just because of the the bet...haha. that's right, I don't want to lose the bet and if he keeps acting this way how will I make him fall in love with me" He spoke out to convince no one but himself of the fact that the feeling of worry and uneasiness in his chest due to Taehyung's behaviour was just because he didn't want to lose the bet and nothing else.

Just then, his phone started ringing. He groaned as he triedly got out of the bed to reach for his phone that was kept on the table.

It was Jimin who has called, he picked up and replied, "What's up Min Min"

Jimin, "Jungkookie, wanna hit Bang Chan's party tonight?"

"I don't know man, I'm kinda tired"

Jimin furrowed his brows, "What's wrong Jungkookie, you never say no to any party and its Chan's party after all. There's gonna be great alcohol and school's hottest girls"

Jungkook thought for a while, he hadn't hooked up in a long time maybe he could do it today and get his mind off Taehyung. How would Taehyung find out about it anyways, no ones gonna tell him, Jungkook will get away with it.

"Aight Minnie, come pick me up 15 mins" He said as he started getting dressed. After almost 20 mins, Jimin reached his house and both of them were off to Chan's party.

The party was lit, like every parted Bang Chan hosted. The food, drinks, music, everything was great as always.

Jungkook and Jimin made their way to the couch where some of the other kids from their grades were sitting.

"Oh look who is here? Thought you got serious about studies or something. Haven't seen the party animal Jeon Jungkook in parties for a while, he's back now" spoke out a brunette girl dressed in pink.

Jungkook chuckled as he picked up a can of beer, "You all are being too much, I wasn't even away for that long Hye Jin." He rolled his eyes.

Hye Jin, "Saw you hanging out with Kim Taehyung often these says and we thought you have become one of them"

Jimin giggled as he asked, "What do mean one of them Hye Jin, it sounds like Taehyung works for a mafia or something" Jimin's statement caused everyone to burst out laughing.

Hye Jin too chuckled as she spoke out, "Anyways, heard you also broke up with all your 'girlfriends', huh Jungkook? Great news I also broke up with my boyfriend"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the obvious hint the girl was trying to give him. He thought that this could be a great distraction from the thoughts from earlier running in his mind. So he decided to play along.

He smirked, "Oh? Quite fortunate isn't it?"

Hye Jin giggled as she made her way to his lap, "Very.." She whispered as she leaned in, she shifted as she grinded on his lap, trying to create friction between their bottoms.

Jungkook threw his head back, trying to focus his mind on pleasure the girl was trying to give him. She slid her hand across his body moving them down to his waist and wrapped them around it.

She continued grinding down, but Jungkook was barely getting hard. He couldn't get aroused to the gorgeous girl on his lap.

Moving herself closer to Jungkook she tightened her arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook's eyes suddenly snapped open as the feeling of Taehyung's larger, warmer hands from earlier this day, around his waist made a way in his mind.

He tried to close his eyes and think about the girl but that feeling of Taehyung and his hands and his lips and his deep, chilling voice just couldn't go away.

He abruptly got up as he pushed away Hye Jin from his lap and she fell down letting out a loud groan.

"What the hell Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't reply as he made his way where all the alcohol was kept. He started gulping down can after can of beer, trying to forget this feeling of longing.

Suddenly he felt someone wrap their arms around his neck. It was a blonde girl, she was really pretty, just the kind of girl Jungkook would go for if not for ....well.... Taehyung

Taehyung, no matter how Jungkook tried he just couldn't forget the kiss.

He giggled as he pushed the girl away and took out his phone. He dialed someone's number as he sat down on the floor crossing his legs.

After a few ring the call was picked up.

"Taehyungie....!!!" hiccuped Jungkook as he giggled.

"Jungkook, are you drunk ?" Taehyung sighed from the other side

Jungkook pouted, "Nooo, I'm *hiccup* not drunk" He gleemed, "I'm Jungkookie!"

Taehyung couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle, "Where are you Jungkook? Are you there alone?"

"I'm with Minnie" Jungkook whispered quitley. There was a silence for a few seconds before Jungkook softly spoke, "I miss you Taehyungie.. I *hiccup* I'm sorry.." He spoke, as his eyes began to water, "Is *hiccup* is Taehyung upset with me?"

"I'm not Jungkookie, why do you think so baby?" Taehyung whispered in a clam, soothing voice.

"Then..then why were you ignoring me.." He pouted.

Taehyung sighed, he was not upset with Jungkook, he was rather...extremely overwhelmed with himself, with his own feelings. He didn't want Jungkook to think Taehyung was upset with him.

"Where's Jimin, baby?" He asked softly.

"Minnie? Hmm I don't know, must be whining over Yoongi like a love sick puppy." He replied with a giggle.

Taehyung was taken aback, but he decided to ignore it and focus on Jungkook for now, "Where are you right now Jungkook?"

"I'm at Bang Chan's"

"I'll be there in 20 minutes. Do not drink more" Said Taehyung as he hung up, quickly getting dressed to go pick Jungkook up.