Three

Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on their usual seat in the classroom which was at the last.

Jungkook had his eyes glued on the door since past fifteen minutes,

"when is he going to come Jimina!" He whined and put his head on the desk with a cute pout on his little lips.

"He is here, he is here Kookie!"

Jungkook instantly raised his head and looked directly into the blonde boy's dark brown eyes with a grin, as fake as his confidence.

Wow! he just ignored me like I am invisible.

Taehyung sat down on his usual seat, at the front of the classroom, since the teacher was not there yet, he decided to read an unfinished book.

After the first class ended, Taehyung was keeping the books in his locker, he suddenly felt a soft and small hand on his shoulders which made him turn around and frown his eyebrows looking at- wait what was his name again? Ah! Jungkook.

"What do you want?" He asked raising his one of his eyebrow making his voice deeper than it already was.

Jungkook gulped down the lump in his throat and gathered up the courage he had left which clearly wasn't a lot.

Bouncing on his feets with huge smile and a synthetic excitement, which looked too real to be fake, he said, "Hey! Taehyung right, the class president? Do you perhaps wanna hang out after school?"

"No" Taehyung replied, not even looking at Jungkook, slamming his locker shut before walking away.

Jungkook just stood, there staring at Taehyung's silhouette as he walks towards the classroom, very offended by Taehyung.
How dare he, this is the sweetest Jungkook has ever been to someone, he could bet he would get any girl with even just half of the sentence.

But Taehyung was guy.

Why can't it be any of the girls, Ahh this stupid bet! He groaned and walked over to Jimin,"What did he say? Did he agree?" Jimin asked shaking Jungkook's arms rapidly. Jungkook let out an annoyed'no'.

-

Jugkook was sitting on the school computer with a pencil between his lips, which he was biting the heck out of and with search results of 'how to make your crush fall in love you' in front of him on the computer.
A little help never hearts nobody.

I'd rather not do this, it's too cringy for my taste and most results are about when you are friends with your crush and neither I am I friends with him, NOR is he my crush

I'd rather not do this, it's too cringy for my taste and most results are about when you are friends with your crush and neither I am I friends with him, NOR is he my crush. He sighed clicking the red cross on the right corner to close the tab.I don't even know whether  he is gay or  Bi  or not.

"Oppa!!" Someone called in high pitched voice.

Oppa come here I am waiting for-Jungkook shook his head and rubbed his eyes to get rid of this pointless thought.