Ten

Jungkook leaned down, his eyes never leaving Taehyung, him never blinking, "Oh about that" He whispered breathlessly, "I forgot..." He added, sensually.

Taehyung smirked, leaning back as his hands supported him sitting upright, "Oh is it" his eyes traveled down Jungkook's body.

"hmm" He hummed innocently. Taehyung then got up to sit straight and got his face closer to the camera, "Since you don't remember, I'm hanging up now"

"No wait- um.. where did you go?" Asked Jungkook in a small voice, his cheeks flushing peach, looking away from the screen of his phone.

Taehyung softly smiled, "I went to an art gallery with Soohyun."

Jungkook's eyes shot up at the sentence, he raised his head to glance at Taehyung, his eyes void of any emotion, he chuckled dryly replying, "If I don't get to talk to any girls, you don't either!"

Taehyung was about to deny the claims but instead his eyes lit up as he was hit with an idea, "Why?" He asked, "Do you want to talk to other girls? I thought you liked me.."

"No!" Jungkook was quick to deny, gulping, he replied, "I didn't mean that! Its just I don't want you to talk to anyone but me, since I-I like you so much.. yeah.. um good night! See you tomorrow!" He wished and quickly ended the call sighing heavily. He brought the phone close his chest and smiled sadly.

He layed down on his bed and turned to the side with an arm beneath his head, just a little more time and he will win the bet then wouldn't need to lie to him anymore.

-

The next day

It was lunch time, the cafeteria was filled with loud chatters and laughters, everyone was sitting with usual groups, Taehyung like everyday, sat alone.

Jungkook came and sat infront of him, Taehyung, unaware of Jungkook sitting there, he was looking down on this plate. Jungkook paused for minute, to look at Taehyung, he looks so unfazed, unbothered, yet his eyes looked like he is carrying weight of the world.

"Jungkook..Jungkook!"

Jungkook flinched, "Ah..ah yes!" He cleared his throat, Taehyung looked away and chuckled a little at Jungkook's blush cheeks.

"Taehyungie!! What is this!" Jungkook faked an angry pout making Taehyung frown, "What is what?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed, "The lunch! Didn't I tell you I'd bring lunch for you today!"

Taehyung looked at the table where a lunch box was placed.He was taken aback, he replied, "I.. I forgot.." He looked down at his plate, gulping.

"No problem!" Jungkook exclaimed as he grinned, "Here I'm!" He took away the plate that was kept in front of Taehyung and placed the lunch box he brought, he took a new pair of chopsticks and opened them for Taehyung and handed them over to him, "Here, try it and tell how is it??"

Taehyung slowly took the chopsticks from Jungkook's hand, his cold long, fingers brushing across his hand sending slight shiver across his arm.

He grabbed a piece of tteok bokki from the lunch box and and brought it to his nose, ain't no way a tteok bokki smelled that good! He thought, he could near inhale it and be full.

He put his in his mouth, he moaned at the flavours mixing and bursting inside his mouth, he closed his eyes and savoured the taste, his hands automatically reached for another bite and another and another.

"Wait!" Jungkook called out but Taehyung wouldn't stop, "hmm" He hummed while still chewing the tteok bokki Jungkook chuckled at him as he bought his thumb to wipe the sauce from the corner of Taehyung's face.

He flinched when all of a sudden Taehyung grabbed his wrist, his eyes widened and hand stiffened in his hold. Taehyung slowly brought Jungkook's resisting thumb close to his lips and wiped away the sauce from the corner of his own lips, he looked at Jungkook to see his reaction,only to find him staring at his lips.

He then subtly bought his tongue forward and ran it over Jungkook's thumb making him flinch, all this while he kept staring deep into his eyes, not breaking the eye contact even once.

Jungkook quickly retreated his hand from Taehyung's hold and looked away with a troubled expression on his face, his smile suddenly flattered and his eyes got dull. He sighed and took out another box and handed it to Taehyung, hastily.

"Here kimchi fried rice, finish it all" He said with a dull voice, and left, Taehyung's eyes following him till he was out of sight.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the lunch, he actually didn't forget that Jungkook told him he would bring lunch for him, he remembered it quite well, he just didn't expect Jungkook to remember.

He smiled to himself opening the lunch, inhaling it till his heart desires and ate till his stomach desired.

-

Jungkook rushed out of the cafeteria, to the terrace, catching his breath while he did so, he stumbled his way to the balcony and got a hold of the railings to steady himself, a drop of tear rushed down his soft cheeks to his cherry lips, creating a trail.

He kept staring into nothingness, while pondered over his decision of calling the bet off.

"Look who is here" A voice laced with mockery called out, Jungkook wiped his face and sniffed before turning around, he rolled his eyes at the sight of the boy infront of him

"What the fuck do you want now Yoongi"

Yoongi smirked and walked to Jungkook who didn't move from his place, "Me? Oh well, I'm here to remind you incase you forgot"

"I didn't forget anything" He replied rolling his eyes

"Is it?" He smirked, "Then damn Taehyung must be a tough guy, I mean look at that pretty face of yours who wouldn't fall for you and even after you've done so much for him, except for me though, I already like someone and he's much prettier than you" Yoongi replied

A loud voice of something falling on the ground caught both of their's attention, they turned around only to find Jimin standing there with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook rushed to him and hugged him tight, his hands caressing his back, he knew how much his best friend loved his sworn enemy and how much he'd done to get his attention.

Jimin also hugged Jungkook as he let out a sob

Yoongi frowned at them, his eyes never leaving Jimin's sad face and their closeness, he couldn't pretend he didn't care, he walked towards them and asked, "tae min why are you crying..." He asked softly

Jimin started to cry louder, he looked at Yoongi and sobbed harder, he started to murmmer some incoherent words out of which Yoongi could only make out, "He doesn't care " and " Ji min"

"Yoongi how about you leave us now" Jungkook said making yoongi grit his teeth he stomped his feet and looked at Jimin's crying face for a last time but quickly looked away.

He couldn't see him crying while he couldn't go comfort him, it hurt him, hurt him too much. He smiled sadly at Jimin and left the terrace.

-

Yo
Short chapter, next one would be longer
Love ya