Four

"Why did you write me that letter?"

"I..I.."fuck it! He couldn't come up with any more excuses so he decided to tell him the supposed truth, in a hope that Taehyung couldn't find the lie in his words or....his eyes.
Jungkook can hide his emotions and tell multiple lies in no hesitance, but his eyes couldn't, his eyes always tell the truth.
"It's because I love you.....Taehyung."

Taehyung took a step back, what did Jungkook just say? Love? He scoffed, "Really? Then show me, show me how much you love me."
"Huh? How Am I supposed to show love, you can't see it, just feel it."
"Quit lying Jungkook!" He said and banged his right hand on the wall that Jungkook was leaned on now.
"I am not lying Taehyung." Jungkook finally looked up from the ground, in Taehyung's eyes, but he couldn't more than a second, what if Taehyung senses the lies!

Taehyung kept staring Jungkook's face. Oh the boy was pretty! Too pretty that if Taehyung wasn't an anti romantic, he would have had trapped the orphic boy between his arms and grabbed his chin to make him look at him and would have had fastened their lips together. Oh! how prettily would the pretty boy moan when Taehyung would bite his lips between their kiss.
But since the boy was philophobic, he wouldn't  do that, ever!

He walked away.

"Taehyung! Wait!" Jungkook shouted and ran behind the blonde. Love?me?you? If it weren't for the bet I wouldn't ever look at you. But since it was all for the bet, Jungkook could only say this to himself and run behind Taehyung, why was the class president so dense!

Taehyung had already reached his class which wasn't the same one that Jungkook had. Jungkook could only walk away stomping his feet to the boring classes. Jungkook even waited to talk to Taehyung after school but Taehyung had already left before Jungkook.

-

Taehyung threw his school bag on his bed and started taking of his uniform.

"It's because.....I love you Taehyung."

He runs a hand through his hair and starts unbuttoning his shirts faster. Did the summer heat still not go away, it was almost autumn, yet Taehyung was feeling sizzling hot, as if the room was set on fire. A knock on the door was heard, "Taehyung I am coming in!" His mother announced before entering his room.
"Taehyung, are you free honey?"she asked sitting on the sofa.
"Aside from studying for the test, Yeah.." He replied looking through his closet.
"Very well, then, I assume you could hang out with Soohyun."
"Soohyun?"
"Mr. Park's daughter, we met her at the party, remember?"
"I don't want to Mom."
"Please Taehyung, you know that this deal-"
"ALRIGHT!" He shut his closet door close harshly and started buttoning up his red shirt, "Tell her to come at the cafe near our company." He said boringly, grabbing a few books and putting them in a bag.
His mother sighed and picked up her phone to dial Soohyun.

When Taehyung entered the cafe Soohyun was already waiting for him on the seat near the huge teddy bear, looking out of the window.
Soohyun was a pretty girl, she had petite body, glass clear skin, milk white skin and just a minimal make up to highlight her features, she had on cute floral printed mustard yellow dress. She waved her hand when she saw Taehyung looking around the cafe and giggled at him.
Taehyung reached upto her and sat parallel to her and took out a book from his bag and started reading it without bothering about Soohyun's presence.
"You are hear to hang out with me and not to read." She pouted and whispered.
Taehyung looked up from his book and took a glance at her while she was sipping her coffee looking through the window.
He said or did nothing and went back to reading.

"What are you reading Taehyung?" She asked making her eyes big and placing down her cup.
"Book"
"What book?"
Taehyung looked at her with a frown and was about answer her but something behind her caught his attention.

It was him, the boy from the morning talking something with someone. Before Taehyung could look away Jungkook saw him.

Both of them, as if almost refusing to look away from each other.
"What were you saying agian...Soohyun?" He asked in a loud voice still looking at Jungkook, and vice versa.
Soohyun was taken aback, yet she responded him with something that Taehyung didn't hear as he was busy having staring contest with Jungkook.

Jungkook did not expect to see Taehyung here that too with a girl, he thought that Taehyung probably hadn't ever talked with girls.
He heard Taehyung talking with the said girl still looking at him, "Jimin!" He said loud enough and held his hands. Jimin flinched at Jungkook's sudden action and looked at Jungkook.
Jungkook was certainly looking at his direction, but not at him. He followed Jungkook's gaze and turned around to see Kim Taehyung and Jungkook looking at each other. Jimin was no fool to not know what is going on.

Taehyung broke the eye contact and turned towards Soohyun and flashed her a grin making her overjoyed. Taehyung was smiling at her! Taehyung then stole a glance at Jungkook who was still looking at him, the corner of Taehyung's lips turn to a smirk and he turned his attention back at Soohyun.

Is she his girlfriend. No Taehyung can't have girlfriend! I can't loose! Jungkook gritted his teeth and stabbed his ice cream with spoon. "Jungkook are you trying to make a shake of the ice cream!" Jimin shouted and snatched away the bowl of ice icream from him. "Look you even spilled some on your pants!"
"Aah! Just great! Let me go clean it real quick." He said and left for the washroom.

Jungkook started scrubbing his shirt with water, "It was my favorite shirt." He kept cleaning with a pout on his lips, "It's not going away!" He sighed almost giving up, he closed the tap and turned around.

"Aaaah!" He screamed and a hand covered his mouth to prevent the screams.

-

Xoxo