fifteen

After school Taehyung and Jungkook were going to Taehyung's home together. They had a test on Friday and Jungkook asked if Taehyung could tutor him for it. Taehyung agreed to it, and now they were in the bus.

"Tae" He began looking at Taehyung who had his head leaned against the window. His long blonde hair covered his eyes and today he had even had his tie loosened up which was a rare sight.

"Hmm?" He hummed sitting up straight, turning his head to look at Jungkook.

"I'm hungry"

Taehyung scoffed at the boy who kept looking at him with wide doe eyes, Taehyung laughed, "I'll make you something when we reach home"

"No, I'm really hungry, I want to eat right now!" Jungkook whined in his usual pouty tone.

Taehyung looked outside the window and realised they were near a nice cafè he knew. "We'll get off at the next stop, a cafe there has really good food."

Jungkook grinned he lightly clapped his hands, Taehyung then realised that the boy really was super hungry. He gently bought his hands to Jungkook's face as he pushed the away the strands that had fallen on the pretty boy's face.

The grin on Jungkook's face was now replaced with a hue of blush pink spreading across his cheeks, he turned to his side to look at Taehyung who gave him a small smile. He let his hand linger around Jungkook's face for a bit.

Soon the bus came to a hault, Taehyung and Jungkook who were staring into each others' eyes came out of their trance. Taehyung though kept looking at Jungkook who was still flustered at the previous actions of the blonde, Jungkook looked away as cleared his throat and grinned, "Let's go we are here!" He said as he took Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung smiled to himself as he took a peak at their intervened hands. He gave Jungkook hand a light squeeze making the boy's eyes widen but he continued walking out of the bus with the blonde's hand in his own, as he tried not let his face show his nervousness yet again.

"Where is the place?" He asked turning around.

Taehyung took them to a cafe which was a just a few meters from the bus stop. They took the seat near and placed their orders.

"So what's the deal with your friend an Yoongi?" Began Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed looking at his hand that was placed in his lap, "It's a secret" he said as he looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes, "But I'll tell you, do not tell it to Yoongi though, Jimin will kill me"

Taehyung chuckled as he nodded, Jungkook continued, "Jimin actually has a crush on Yoongi but the other day he heard Yoongi saying he likes some boy. Jimin is devastated now, as Yoongi has been the love of his life for ages."

Taehyung was taken aback not became Jimin had a crush on Yoongi as that was quite obvious. What was surprising is that Yoongi had a crush on someone.

"So who is it?" He asked, "The one Yoongi likes?"

Jungkook sighed, "we don't know. He just said it was someone way cuter than me" He replied as he rolled his eyes, "Which is obviously a lie as no one is cuter than me" He continued as he looked at Taehyung in his eyes, softly batting his eyelashes.

Taehyung was awestruck. His lips parted a bit as his eyes travelled from Jungkook innocent looking doe eyes to his sinfully parted plum lips.

He immediately gulped looking away from Jungkook's face as soon as he heard the waiter approaching them with their food.

Jungkook hurriedly grabbed the fork he started to eat, moaning at the taste. His eyes glinted with pleasure as he took another bite. Taehyung just couldn't look away from the boy. Everytime he tried to focus on his own food, he eyes would automatically find their way to Jungkook.

To Jungkook's lips that prettily moved as he wrapped them around the tines of the fork. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's eyes on him so he looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung chuckled as he cleared his throat, "There's sauce on your lips" He said. Jungkook just nodded as he carelessly licked his own lips. Taehyung's eyes widened immediately as he unintentionally licked his own lips.

What was happening to him, since when was Jungkook so irresistible. This was not supposed to happen, he was not supposed to feel emotions like these. He hates them. But he can't help his emotion when it came to Jungkook.

He tried to shake his thoughts away as he began, "What are you doing this Saturday?"

Jungkook looked up at him, "This Saturday? Nothing much maybe hanging out with Jimin"

"Then can you go with me to the charity gala on Saturday, it's nothing much just overdressed rich people and good food that you'll surely like"

Jungkook smirked as he put down his fork and put his elbows on the table, leaning in, he said, "As your date?" He asked.

Taehyung looked away from Jungkook, his cheeks flushing, "If that's what you want to call it" He replied lowering his head to look at his plate.

Jungkook chuckled, "I mean I'm so glad you asked me to go with you," He said as his smile immediately flattered and he looked down, "But..but I'm not sure I'd fit in Taehyung. You know.. the people that are going to be there. Their outfits are going to cost more than my parents life time income"

Taehyung sighed, he brought his hand forward as he gently took Jungkook's hand into his own, he smiled as he replied, "Jungkook, if you are worried about fitting it, don't." He continued, "You will fit in perfectly, even more than I do, don't worry about your outfit too yeah? I've asked you to come with me, I'll take care of your outfit and anything else you'll need."

"But Tae-"

"Shh.." Taehyung spoke he put a finger on Jungkook's lip, "Don't say anything " He whispered, "Please come with me"

Jungkook gently nodded his head smiling but it soon changed to a smirk. He bought out his tongue and gave a gentle lick to Taehyung's finger that was still on his lips making the boy let out a laughter as he pinched Jungkook's cheeks who whined at at Taehyung's actions.