Two

"Hey Jungkook! I've got a dare for you." Yoongi said entering the nurse's office's with a bash and loud door slamming noise.

"What's up Yoongi Boongi?" Jungkook expressed his disinterest towards Yoongi through his words and the way he lazily sighed definitely added to it.

As much Yoongi was annoyed
he still bit his bottom lip to prevent making any offensive remarks towards Jungkook.
As politely he could, he asked, "Why, are you scared?"

"Your tone doesn't match your words though." Jimin butted in, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I don't remember talking to you Ji hyun." Yoongi pressed his lips in a tight smile, he was being so unusually polite today, unlike his normal extremely rude behavior and messing with Jungkook every time he gets a chance.

"It's Ji min for God's sake, Yoongay!" Jimin shouted pressing the compress way too hard and furiously on Jungkook's cheeks.
"Aah, Jimin it's hurting!"

"Yes... Ji MIN," Yoongi stated in a forced calm tone.

Turing his focus back to Jungkook he asked, "Yes, so Jungkook up for the dare?"

"Depends" He shrugged

"Lmao chicken- uhm...I mean Jungkook, are you backing off? I heard Jeon Jungkook never gives up." Yoongi knew what he was doing, manupilating Jungkook, and it was working, a smirk that made its way to his lips.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, he definitely knew Yoongi was being extra sweet and so the dare must be something horrendous but Jeon Jungkook really does never give up, after all the boy had a huge ego as to why he then replied to him with a smirk identical to that of Yoongi,

"Sure, bring it on."

"Now we are talking." Yoongi smirked back, "You just have to make Kim Taehyung fall in love with you and break his heart after he confesses to you."

Jungkook widened his already big eyes at Yoongi's words, he wouldn't mind it at all if it were anybody,
anybody but Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted to say no, he didn't want to get involved with Kim Taehyung, not as if he was scared of him though, but his intuitions were never wrong and also that darned dream
No...No....this dream can't come true, I'd rather die he thought frowning his eyebrows
But what if Yoongi thinks I am a chicken, I can to lose from anyone but not him.

"What is keeping you from answering Jungcock, oh sorry! Jungkook." Yoongi said raising both his eyebrows, in a mocking tone.

Jungkook took in a deep breath before letting out a loud and annoyed 'fine'.

Jimin just kept staring at Jungkook dumbfounded, he kinda didn't expect him to accept the dare, but he also knows that Jungkook would never want to lose from Yoongi, ever.

"Good, then Jungkook, only 1 month, you better start working" Yoongi chuckled and said and started leaving the room and turned around one last time, just to smirk
There is no way he would get Taehyung to date him, but even if he did, good for me, consider it my revenge, Taehyung.

-

"You're home Taehyung?"His mother asks stepping each step elegantly on the stairs, wearing the casual yet 'the one from that overpriced brand' dress and had on just the right amount of make up and her hair neatly styled into a bun.

"Yes mom. And also, I am not going to come to the party today."
He said with that deep voice of his settling down on the lavish sofa, taking out the book he couldn't finish earlier 'Beyond the good and Evil' by 'Friedrich Nietzsche'.

"He said with that deep voice of his settling down on the lavish sofa, taking out the book he couldn't finish earlier 'Beyond the good and Evil' by 'Friedrich Nietzsche'

"But Taehyung you know it right, that Mr. Park's daughter likes you, we might actually get the deal if come with us to Mr. Park's party."
She said sitting next to him.

"But mo-"
"Please Taehyung, for the company!
"Alright!" He knew had to give in eventually so he just accepted it, as he definitely did not want to waste  his precious time over an obnoxious argument about some lame party.

-

Taehyung and his parents entered the venue of the party, the three of them dressed in decorative outfits, together with a bottle of 'Chardonnay' in his mother's lavish jewelry coated hands.

Mr. Park's mansion was nothing less than a palace, light golden colored walls, the huge chandeliers decorated with eye blinding rhinestones, a seperate ball room for such frequent parties and almost a couple dozen rooms including several bathrooms.

Taehyung's parents dissappeard into the crowd of those ostentatious guests, exchanging their greetings with a smile wider than to two poles of earth asunder.

"Taehyung, come here." His mother called him after some times. He  mindlessly walked over to them.

"Hey Tae!" An alluring girl with a perfectly pitched voice called his name, "Hi." The blonde male who was no less than perfect himself replied bluntly making his parents frown.

"Soo Hyo, what about you show Taehyung around,since you both are the same age, you would get along well." Mr. Park said to his daughter.

"Yes, you both look good together as well." Mrs Kim said teasing them, later her being joined by her husband and Mr and Mrs Park.

"Mooom" Soo hyo said setting her eyes on the floor trying to hide her now cameo pink cheeks.

Taehyung  was impatiently waiting for all of this to be over soon, he paid no attention to either Jihyo or his parents who were clearly pushing them together.
How right now he would have been in his beloved library, reading, but rather he is at this stupid party, for and by ignorant humans.

-

It was almost 10 when they returned to their home.
Taehyung, within in a swift second made his way towards his first love,
His library,
He picked up this book from the topmost shelf called 'The art of loving' by 'Erich Fromm'.
It has been a long time since he had read something about love or anything corresponding to it.
He sat on an armchair nearby making himself comfortable, flipping the pages of the book.

"What is love?" He recites the author's question printed on the very first page.

Love is lust, love is desire, love is selfish, love is fake.
He answered the author's question because that is what love meant to him, an illusion, even if did exist he definitely did not want to get involved himself in.
Love makes humans go crazy and makes them do stupid things which he had no intentions of.

-

"I Love you Taehyungie." -Jungkook