Six

"Hi Taehyung!.....umm, and you are?" She asks looking at Jungkook with a grin. "His future boyfriend!", Jungkook says clinging to Taehyung's arm. "Umm..okay, I was asking your name though." She said and smiled widely, prettily. "Jungkook", with hint of annoyance, as he answers.

"Do you need something , Soohyun?" Taehyung asks. What would she be doing infront of their school if she wasn't here  for Taehyung?
Wait it's her! Jungkook recalls it now, it's her the girl from the cafè, What is she doing here? Is she his girlfriend for real? No no.. if she was he would treat her..umm..differently  right? Like he would be happy to see her and kiss her and stuff right ? But also it's Taehyung we are talking about, nobody really knows this guy.  He shake his head thinking to himself, he overthinks a lot for sure.

"Taeee, I am here to pick you up since you won't come hang out with me yourself." She sort of whined and looked down at her feet, pouting like a little kid.

Why is she pouting like that, does she thinks she looks cute? 

"You can go back, I'll go by myself." Taehyung says as he grabs Jungkook's hand and starts walking. Jungkook's heart just almost jumped out of his chest and it still keeps beating so fast that he could here it as he continues getting dragged by the boy.

"Well if are worried about your friend, he could come with us too." She politely offers.  "No..I'll just.." Jungkook whispers. Taehyung tightens his grip on Jungkook's hand, to prevent him from saying no, but  Jungkook continued, "It's fine I'll just go by myself." He spreads his lips into... not exactly a smile if we are to term it.

He jerked Taehyung's hand away and held the strap of his bag tightly and turned around to leave, but before he could do so, Taehyung grabbed him by his waist and pulled Jungkook back to himself, just one of his hands could effortlessly be wrapped around half of Jungkook's waist. He used his other hand to open Soohyun's car door and put Jungkook in while shutting door close. He sat in by the door at the other side and locking the doors at both side.

"It's alright Jungkook, you are Taehyung's friend that means you are my friend too, and my friends definitely don't walk while I drive!"

"Tae let's drop your friend and go to a cafè." Soohyun says from the driver seat. "No I have plans with Jungkook already." He lied, Jungkook looked at him with shock,as he rested his head on the headrest of the seat and closed his eyes with his thighs spread apart and hands joint between  his legs, I..how can he just.. Jungkook sighed with a flustered face and rolled down the window fanning himself with his hands woah its so hot today!

A short ride to Taehyung's house later,
"We are here Tae, and Jungkook where do you live, come I'll drop you too." She offers with a sweet smile. "Oh don't wo-" Jungkook says before getting interrupted by Taehyung. "Didn't I tell you I had plans with Jungkook." He says ah he grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulls him to his side "You could go home, thanks for the ride." He said started walking with his hands in those of Jungkook's, Jungkook who was still unaware of what 'plans' they had.

"Wait! Tae!" She calls out as she follows them to the living room. "What?" He asks turning around still holding on to Jungkook.
"I was wondering if the three of us could hang out together, I mean you already have plans with Jungkook and also 'the more the merrier'!"
"No, our plans are to study and you aren't in the same grade, and also 'two makes company, three makes crowd'."

Study..never done that before, but okay..anything to win the bet, could try my seducing tips in there, after all we will be all alone.....wait! We will be all alone, what if he tries-
Before he could think about it anymore Taehyung drags him to his room and shut the door close.
"Taeh-" She tries to call for him for a last time before the door gets slammed at her face.

She scoffs at herself and pouts while walking towards her car. She harshly opened the door and plopped at the seat, her phone ringing non-stop, finally she decided to pick it up, "What do you want mom, can't you assume I'm busy since I'm not picking up!!" She said she hits the steering wheel with all her force.
"Since you are always so busy, how would you make time for the company in future. So I was thinking of-"
"Wow, threatening me with my inheritance now!"
"Yes, and it always seems to work."
"Sorry, I kinda overreacted, I'm kinda right upset now." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.
"Is everything okay honey? "
"Yes, I'm a little better now mom."

In Taehyung's room

Jungkook settles down on Taehyung's bed and looks across the room. Taehyung's room looked very practical and chic, grey and white with a touch of royal blue. Neatly arranged bed with a shelf full of books and a couple of them on his night stands. He seems to like reading.

"So what are we going to do?" He asks looking at Taehyung who was changing his attire from the uniform to a T shirt and sweatpants.
"I am going to read and you are going home." He says sitting at his desk.
"Wait, didn't you say we had some plans, earlier?"
"That was to drive her away."
"Oh..okay"Jungkook says.

"Taehyung."
"What?"
"Umm..didn't you say that you would date me if I..if I would get good grades." He says looking at his feet. Taehyung puts his book down and turns towards him,"and?" He asks raising an eyebrow.
"And I was thinking that I can't study by myself so.."
"So?"
"So... if you don't mind tutoring me." And I'll make you fall for me before the exams.

"And why should I do that?" Taehyung asks.
"Please Taehyung, I have no one else, I just have one friend, Jimin, and he is just like me." He says with a pout and steps closer to Taehyung, "Please TaeTae." He pleads with his eyes getting bigger and shinier.