eleven

After school, jimin was taking the bus alone as Jungkook went to Taehyung's place for studying.
Jungkook had always been the one to play around with girls. As a matter of fact jimin believed that the challenge had only bought good upon Jungkook. He not only stopped fooling around with girls, but is also taking his studies seriously.

He sighed and looked out the glass window, at a couple that is feeding each other ice cream while the girl is trying to take a picture of her boyfriend. He smiled at them and thought to himself, he would actually like someone like Taehyung to date his dear best friend, its only good for Jungkook and Taehyung too seems to cope with Jungkook just fine, to his surprise.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the trying, all this while he was trying to take off his mind from the excruciating pain that still lingers in the back of his head. Unwillingly, he let a drop of tear fall of his eye which rested over his shivering lips before it dried out. His stop was here, he got off of the bus and started to walk towards his house.

"Hyunjin! Psst hyunjin!" Someone was whisper shouting from the corner of the street in a hoarse voice.

Jimim stopped in his tracks his eyes widened, he tightly clutched his bag and slowly turned, "Who is there‽" He shouted as he gulped and started to follow the hoarse voice.

"Hello? There is no Hyunjin on this street- umm mmmpff"

"Shhh it's me" whispered the same hoarse voice which was now a little softened and more familiar to Jimin.

Jimin relaxed in the grip of the person that shut his mouth, he grabbed his hand and took it off from his mouth, turning around he sighed at the person in front of him, "It's JIMIN, oh my god!!" He shouted stomping his feet on the ground glaring at the male with rage filled eyes, "You know what yoongi, leave it, why do I even try with you!"

He shouted his eyes almost letting go of the tears he was holding, he turned around and started to walk away with quick steps.

When he felt a rough and large hand grabbing his wrist he tried breaking free of the grip, "Leavey hand yoongi- OMG what are you doing put me down!!" He shouted as he was thrown over the shoulders of Min Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't reply but smacked Jimin's ass as he chuckled at the feisty behavior of the cute boy.

Jimin could not believe what was happening with him, Min Yoongi, the guy that broke his heart not more than a few hours ago was carrying him on his shoulders like he was his bride and he smacked his ass?!?!? The thought made Jimin blush heavily to himself as he shyly hid his face in Yoongi's neck to both of their's surprise.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat when he his neck came in contact with the pretty boy's face.

Jimin quickly realised and pulled his face away clearing his throat made Yoongi chuckle which made jimin hit him on his back, "Hey *smack* why are you laughing"

It only made Yoongi laugh out louder. When they reached a quite ally Yoongi let Jimin down and made him sit on one of the stairs that probably were the backdoor stairs of some hotel.

Jimin sat down as he bought his backpack to his lap and hugged it tightly, looking at the ground. Yoongi kneeled in front of him and looked at his eyes that weren't meeting his own.

He sighed and asked in low, deep whispher, "Won't you look at me?"

Jimin slowly raised his head and looked into Yoongi's eyes with his own drousy looking eyes. Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes and let his own eyes linger for a while, Jimin's eyes were sparkling but when yoongi realised that those were actually tears, his smile turned into a frown.

He grabbed Jimin's cheeks and started to wipe away any tears that made their way down his eyes, "Hey.." He whispered leaning closer to Jimin's face, "What's wrong"

Jimin sniffed and looked away from yoongi but only inched closer to him, he took Jimin's hand in his own and caressed the back of it, "Does it hurt?" He whispered.

Jimin slowly shook his head denying, Yoongi sighed and cupped Jimin's cheek with one of his hands and sadly smiled at him, "You know, I was really scared.." He gulped before continuing, "I rushed to you because I was scared you might have hurt yourself, but I'm glad you are okay"

Jimin retrieved his face from Yoongi's hand and looked away, "Why.. why do you care" He asked, his voice wobbly, his eyes wet.

Yoongi looked at him, confused, "What do you mean, of course I care about you, I- I care about you so much!"

Jimin turned around sharply and looked at him with his eyebrows raised, "Oh yeah?" He chuckled sadly, trying to hide his tears, subside the pain in his heart, "Don't say you care about me, you can't even remember my name, I know you don't care about me, please let me go my mum must be worried about me-"

"I know- I know..that I can't remember your name properly, but..but please don't say I don't care about you. Morning, noon and night I care about you" He whispered leaning closer to Jimin's face his warm breath hitting Jimin's face.

Jimin widened his eyes at the sudden confession of yoongi, it was so wired, didn't he say he had someone he liked, someone he said was very pretty then why- how could he say all that to Jimin.

Jimin tried to regain his composure and in a broken, shaky voice he replied, "Why...why care about me, go care about that boy you like!!" Jimin replied as he pushed yoongi away and ran towards his house, his tears not stopping.

Yoongi was left hurt and dumbfounded when Jimin left before he could explain himself, "That's what I'm doing..caring about the boy I like.." He whispered to himself as he saw Jimin's figure disappearing from his sight.

-

Taehyung's room

"Aahh!! I fucking hate trigonometry!" Jungkook screamed with disgust and anger as grabbed his own hair.

Taehyung chuckled at his overdramatic behaviour, he looked at Jungkook with the corner of his eyes and saw the boy struggling so hard with an easy problem and replied, "That's what you've been saying since the past hour"

"And I'll say that for eternity!"

Taehyung sighed, he closed his own textbook and got up from the bed, confusing Jungkook. "Wanna take a break?" He suggested raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! Yes! God yes! Finally" He shouted closing all the books and notebooks and jumped from the bed, grinning widely, he asked, "what are we gonna do?"

Taehyung took a moment to stare at Jungkook, his features, being smittened away by his smile and the way his eyes lit up when he smiles but quickly looked away when he realized what he was doing, he cleared his throat and suggested, "Let's go somewhere" He said, embarrassed  and motioned Jungkook to follow him as his steps quickened.

Jungkook quickly hopped towards Taehyung grabbing his hand as he walked beside him. Taehyung almost stopped in his tracks when he felt Jungkook's hand wrapping around his.

He tooked down at Jungkook's hand, hesitantly and slowly caressed the back of his hand making Jungkook's heart almost skip a beat.

He didn't think in a million years that Kim Taehyung would do something like this, a gesture so sweet and full of affection. Jungkook gulped, feeling wierd in the pit of his stomach.

He glanced at Taehyung who was looking straight ahead, he the shlyly glanced at their own hands. Taehyung then laced their fingers and interlocked their hands as he led Jungkook to the destination.

-

I'll try to update more often 💝