Five

"Aaaah!"
"Shut up!" He said covering Jungkook's mouth with his hands.
When Taehyung loosened his grip on Jungkook's mouth and he pulled Taehyung's hand down "Tae-Taehyung", he said.

Taehyung put both of his hands on either side of the wall that Jungkook pushed back at, trapping the boy between his arms, "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Following me?" He stepped much closer to Jungkook's liking. Jungkook turned his head to the side not wanting to feel the physical closeness between him and Taehyung and shut his eyes tightly.
This action of his made Taehyung corner of lips turn up in a smirk.

"I-I am not following you! I was here with my friend first!"
"Oh really?"
"Yes! Move away now Taehyung." But instead he stepped closer. "Didn't you say that you like me?"
"Ye-Yes, I do like...you." He said looking at their feets.
"Then, you would have no problem in me kissing you, right?"
"No!" He said and pushed Taehyung away who was bringing his face closer to Jungkook making him raise an eyebrow at him. "I mean not now, after...we start dating."
Taehyung chuckled at him and let the poor boy go who ran faster than he would at a marathon with a heart beating so fast.
From all the running.

-

Jungkook was at their school rooftop, walking towards the person who was standing near the railing, looking at the football ground. Jungkook tapped his shoulders, he turned around as Jungkook said, "Why did you call me here?"

Taehyung then took a step towards him and said, "How do I know that you really do like me and not playing around like you do with all those girls?"

Only if you'd know  "I don't like any one them, it's them who are always behind me even if I tell them I am not interested, I only like you Taehyung! You can't question my love for you." He shouted dramatically pretending that he was very hurt by what Taehyung just asked. "I just don't want to break their hearts."

Taehyung was taken aback by Jungkook getting all worked up. Maybe he..
"Alright then, I have some conditions, if you agree to them, maybe I would consider you."
"Wh-what conditions?"Alright this was very unexpected of him.
"First tell me do you agree?"
"I can't until you tell me conditions!"
"Alright then, you could leave."

Jungkook was now getting furious and running out of patience, why did Taehyung have to play so hard to get! "Fine! I agree to your conditions."

"The first condition is that you have to break up with all your girlfriends."
Jungkook gulped after listening to this condition of Taehyung, already imaging scenarios in his minds where all his girlfriends would slap him after he breaks off with them. "Jungkook?"
"Huh?"
"The next one is that you should improve your grades by far much."
That was it, Jungkook had never done anything as hard as that before.

"So, still willing?"
"Jeon Jungkook never gives up!"
"Good luck then." He said and left Jungkook, all alone   to rethink his life choices

-

*slap* Jessica slapped Jungkook

*slap* Mia slapped Jungkook

*slap* Rachel slapped Jungkook

After getting slapped by few more girls and breaking it off with them Jungkook was sitting in the nurse's office with Jimin putting ice compress on his swollen cheeks.

After Jungkook's last class which was the same as Taehyung's, he decided that he would break off with everyone and when they asked for reason Jungkook just said he was cheating. He definitely didn't expect to get slapped for saying that he was cheating, by all of them.
Taehyung had followed him all along.

"Jungkook, does Taehyung know that you had broken up with them, since he was the one who asked you?" Asked Jimin.
"No, not yet, I'll tell him after this."
"Taehyung is a special one, he actually did make you quit fucking around."
"I am not a fuckboy Jimin, for fuck's sake!"
"Alright little bunny." Jimin chuckled
"Jimin!" He pouted angrily.
"Wait, Jungkook, you have to tell Taehyung about this after school right, so I think you should walk home with Taehyung."
"W-why walking home with him?"
"I have seen this in high school dramas, it always works, the leads get closer after they walk home together!"
"I don't wanna get closer to Taehyung, Jimin!"
"If you don't get closer with him, how are you going to make him fall for you?"
"Ahh! this is hard!" Jungkook stumps away from the nurse's office to catch Taehyung before he leaves.

He stops on his track when he sees Taehyung, walking in his direction. He reaches Taehyung. "Taehyungie! Guess what?"
"What?" Taehyung said in a pretended annoyance as
he keeps walking not bothering to look at Jungkook who has to run beside him to keep up with his pace.
"You have to guess!" He grinned as well as cringed at his words the very moment.
"Umm... you are going to leave me alone?"
"No Tae Tae, it's so much better than that!" Why am I being so cringy?
"What could be better than that." He grinned in a obviously sarcastic manner which Jungkook deliberately decided not to pay any attention to.
"Alright let me tell you myself!" He says as he gets excited to tell Taehyung about it "I had broken off with all them girls, it was quite heartbreaking to see them so sad tho. Well, not my fault that they were so obsessed with me."He shrugs

I know already "Alright." Taehyung replies walking a little faster to hide that smile on his face.
"Just alright?" Jungkook asks annoyed.
"Yeah you haven't finished the second condition yet, come talk to me after that." He says as he keeps walking leaving Jungkook astonished.  This ungrateful person.
"Wait! Taehyung, let's walk home together." He catches up behind Taehyung breathlessly.
"Suit yourself." He says.

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking side by side, nothing really awkward or uncomfortable between the two teenagers, they could actually, maybe, could've been friends, atleat that's what Jungkook believes.

"Hi Taehyung!.....umm,and you are?"

"His future boyfriend!" Jungkook said clinging to Taehyung's arm.