Eight

"Ahh....hh" Taehyung let out a near breathless moan.
He tired biting his lips to stop letting any voice out, Jungkook 'almost' removed his hand from Taehyung when he heard the moan, he heart was racing in a threatening speed that it was almost audible to him and he didn't know what to anymore. Taehyung felt Jungkook rubbing his inner thigh as he threw his head back at the tickling on his thighs, Jungkook's hand was getting closer and closer to-

"Enough.." He whispered suddenly holding Jungkook's wrist, Jungkook's heart nearly came out of his chest as Taehyung's tight grip around his wrist tightned even more and he let a out a shaky whimper. He looked up to Taehyung's eyes but oh.. he wish he didn't. He gulped and blinked rapidly looking down at his crossed legs, he cleared his throat when Taehyung wasn't leaving his wrist even after almost two minutes.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he did so too, Taehyung slowly loosened his grip on Jungkook's wrist and gradually withdrew his hands, "Alright continue" He said folding his legs to sit comfortably on the bed.

"What?" Jungkook looked up to him and teased leaning forward.

"Whatever you want to" Taehyung replied with a smirk getting closer. Jungkook gulped and held his palms up to push Taehyung back, "Let's just study".

"Whatever you want" Taehyung replied yet again. Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's behaviour, the blonde guy sure knows the flirting game unlike how Jungkook had assumed.

Should I give it one more shot..but I gotta be really subtle now..

Taehyung started to read to him again and Jungkook shook his head whenever Taehyung looked at him so it would seem like he was listening carefully. After a few minutes, Jungkook again started to get his hand closer and closer to Taehyung, to Taehyung's legs. His fingers were subtly gliding over the matters and moving towards Taehyung.

His breath hitched when Taehyung grabbed his hand, he wriggled his wrist to get it out of Taehyung's hold but he grabbed Jungkook's other hand and pushed him down on the bed, pinning both his hands on top of his head.

He put his knees on either side of Jungkook's waist and lowered and lowered his face until his warm breath was hitting Jungkook's sensitive lips. He leaned lower even more and Jungkook shut his eyes tightly along with his lips.

Taehyung chuckled looking at his action, he kept looking at him for a while before he loosened the grip on his wrists and got down from the bed. Jungkook opened an eye slowly and then the other when he didn't sense Taehyung's body over him anymore, he got up with a jolt and cleared his throat before speaking, "I-I think we should continue tomorrow." He walked towards the table and picked up his bag.

"Hmm.." Taehyung hummed picking up the books from the bed, "See you tomorrow then" He said turning towards Jungkook who was standing at the door. Jungkook nodded his head and slowly unlocked the door, he turned around to look at Taehyung once before leaving but Taehyung was already staring at him so he just turned around clenching the strap of his bag, he gulped and quickly walked out of the room.

Jungkook took a bus home, on the way home all he could think about was Taehyung, was he going kiss him for real, why did he stop, did he doubt Jungkook when he subconsciously resisted the kiss, did Taehyung find out Jungkook doesn't really like him?
No no, it can't be. He must be messing around with Jungkook, afterall Jungkook had told him he loves him.

Jungkook assured himself that his plan didn't fail already, he still had a chance to win the bet with Yoongi and he was going to win, cause he hated losing more than he hated this stupid bet.

-

"Taehyungie! Can I sit with you please?" Jungkook asked as he pouted tilting his head to the side. "No" Taehyung replied without looking up from his food, "Yes? Okay!" Jungkook grinned and sat down. Taehyung sighed and shook his head as his lips formed a thin crescent line.