SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1

Start from the beginning

It was fate right? To see her again to the place that I didn't expect to see her....  I know and now I'm sure of this... That the girl name Kim Su Jin is my destiny and she's all mine.

I will never let her go...
I will never let this opportunity to take away from me...
I will make sure that this girl is going to marry me...

This thoughts keep running on my mind while looking at her. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Two months after the enthronement

"Yah where are we going,  Your Highness? Su Jin said as she let Eon Jin guide her on their walk while her eyes close and cover by Eon Jin's hands. "We're near.. So walk patently.... " Eon Jin said. Su Jin let out a small smile but she slightly get worried because knowing Eon Jin,  she's mischievous sometimes. "Yah! Is the King new about this? I swear I don't want to get scolded from your husband  and worst Woo Sung." Su Jin said.

Eon Jin let out a peal of laughter. "Yah! Just like what I told you. I've change... I always behave and listen to the King." Eon Jin said. And they both laughing.

"We're here... Open your eyes after you count until 10, Arasso? Don't cheat okay? "Eon Jin said.  Su Jin nodded and start her counting.

Eon Jin smile as she wave her hand to Woo Sung. She feel so happy because finally her bestfriend found someone who will love him forever.

"Nine... Ten..." Su Jin said and she slowly open her eyes. Her eyes widen when she saw the flower field. A familiar flower field. It was a sunny afternoon then.

"Yah! This scene is so familiar to me..." She said. "Do know that this place is on my dream? The dream that I told you before,  Your Highness?" Su Jin said and she turn around to face Eon Jin but she got surprised when she saw a familiar build of a man infront of her. Her eyes got teary when the clouds slowly revealing his face by covering the sun.

"Woo Sung..." She unknowingly called. 

Woo Sung approach her then he smile. "This is not a dream,  My Lady. " He said. Su Jin tears slowly escaping from her eyes. She look at the surrounding and she is sure that this flower field is on her dream. "How did this happen? How did you find this place?" She said as she was so awestruck. "Let's say... You're the one who find this place first and you brought me here..." He said. "Your hearts find me and lead me to my right way, to my right destination and that is you, you're my home,  Kim Su Jin... " He said. Su Jin cried because she couldn't believe this. That the man on her dream, the man that capture her heart for so long is now standing infront of her just like in her dreams.

Woo Sung pull her close to him as she grab her on her waist. "This time... I will be your stalker from now on... Your lover and if you allow me, your husband.. Can I?" He whispered. Su Jin burst out as she nodded. "Yah! I can't pretend that I don't want to because I know you... Already heard my heart right now... It's pounding as it wants to go out from my body because of the happiness I feel right now..." She said. Woo Sung let out a small laugh. And he kiss her on her lips. Their kiss deepened.

Su Jin close her eyes with her tears keeps on falling. She feel how his lips touches against her lips.

"But I guess... I'm so lucky and maybe I was a good human being in my past life... Because he made my dream came true..." In SuJin's mind.

"Saranghaeyo... SuJin.." Woo Sung said as he wipe her tears.

"Saranghaeyo... Woo Sung.. " She replied sweetly.

Woo Sung put an emerald jade ring on her finger and kiss her hand. He stood up and hug her tightly. Su Jin return a hug to him.

The breeze ,the sun and the flowers are all the witness of their love. The love that both finds their way for each other.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Woah... Why Im so kilig while writing this... Gosh! It makes me envy to Su Jin... Imagine her dream boy finally became reality.... Woah!!!

I hope you like this special chapter for Woo Sung and Su Jin but wait!!!  There's one more chapter for our Tae Pyung and Eon Jin...

I will give you some hints...

It will be a steamy chapter... 🤭😘🤫🍀🍻🔥🔥🔥