CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"The Queen Dowager's schemes"

Side story

"I'm glad that you're back, Crown Prince and Crown Princess..." The King said. The two smile and show their respect to the elders. "Thank you Your Majesty for letting me stayed in my house... I feel I've been recharged..." Eon Jin said. The King let out a wide smile. "So tell me, are you feeling better now, Princess?" The King said. Eon Jin look at to Tae Pyung before she speak. "Yes, Your Majesty.... Thanks to the Crown Prince for requesting to had a vacation at our house." She said. Tae Pyung let out a sweet smile. The Queen Dowager and the Queen are now exchanging glances and try control their excitement. "You can now go and have some rest...." The King said. "Yes, Your Majesty..." The two said.

"Oh! Wait!" The Queen Dowager said. The two look together to the Queen Dowager. "Crown Princess, you can stay for a while at the Crown Prince's quarters..." The Queen Dowager said. Eon Jin eyes got widen as she was so startled. "Your Royal Highness?" She said. Tae Pyung also didn't expect it. "I command them to fix your room. And it takes a while before it'll finish it." The Queen Dowager said. Queen Han Soo and the King are looking at the Queen Dowager with puzzlement.

Eon Jin and Tae Pyung are now looking at each other. Tae Pyung try to hide his excitement while Eon Jin let out a small smile. "Is it okay to You Crown Prince?" The Queen Dowager asked. "Ofcourse.." Tae Pyung immediately replied. All of them are looking at him including Eon Jin. "I mean... Yes, Your Royal Highness... I also want to make sure that My Princess is safe when she is sleeping..." Tae Pyung said and look at to Eon Jin. "Really? My Princess..." The Queen Dowager said to teased them.  Eon Jin blushed and shy because of what Tae Pyung's said.

When the two left, the King look to his mother. "Eomma, why I didn't know about that? I mean the renovation..." The King said. The Queen Dowager let out a small laugh. "It's my strategy to keep them together in one room." The Queen Dowager said. "But seeing them right now, I think there's something magical happened to them in Son's Residence." She added and let out a small laugh. 

"Eomma.." The King said.
"Eomma.." Queen Han Soo said.

"Waeyo? They both adults now... Plus they married now... It's normal to do things like what married couple do..." The Queen Dowager said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung and Eon Jin is heading towards to the Crown Prince quarters when they saw Woo Sung in the middle of their walk. Woo Sung smile and take a bow. "I'm glad to see you again, Your Royal Highness and you Your Highness..." Woo Sung said and let out a small smile. Eon Jin smile back. "Thanks, Woo Sung Oppa..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung remain on his serious face and observing Woo Sung. "Let's go, My Princess... It's getting cold now... You might catch a flu if we stay here for too long." Tae Pyung said and reach her hand and hold it. Woo Sung look at their hands and his smile faded. "Woo Sung Oppa, we have to go... Let's talk some other time.." Eon Jin said. "I can walk you to your chamber, Your Highness.." Woo Sung said. "Hyung... She's staying with me tonight... And now, Excuse us.." Tae Pyung said with his bariton voice. Tae Pyung gently pull her towards to their direction. Woo Sung clench his fist as he trying to control himself.

Meanwhile, Prince Yu Shin is watching them from a far and observing the three. "It looks like the Crown Prince is already inlove to the Crown Princess, Prince Yu Shin." His apprentice said. Yu Shin clench his fist. "But I think you can use your own Son, Prince  Yu Shin..." He added. Yu Shin look at him, "What do you mean?" He asked. "It looks like Minister Woo Sung is also have feelings for Princess Eon Jin..." He said.

Prince Yu Shin look at his son and he smirked.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin eyes got widen when she saw Tae Pyung's room. Tae Pyung also got shocked when he saw his room. It surrounds by red roses petals and scented candles. Eon Jin look at him, "Your Royal Highness.... I didn't expect that you like this design... It's nice it's very... Romantic..." She said while looking around the room. Tae Pyung gulped, "Honestly, I don't know about this..." He said. Eon Jin look at him with puzzlement.

"Halmeoni!" The two said together.

Eon Jin and Tae Pyung let an awkward smile and they both feel uncomfortable this time. "Maybe... I will take a warm bath first, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. "Ah... Sure... There's a secret door behind there. It's a passage towards to where my bath house is." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin nodded and she immediately walks towards to the door to avoid Tae Pyung.

"Oh my!" Eon Jin said when she open the door. Tae Pyung immediately went over her to check on her. "Why?" He said. They both startled when they saw the bath house.

Just like the room, it's surrounded by the flowers petals, scented candles and the water is already lukewarm and the scents is so inviting to soak.
Tae Pyung smile mischievously. He slowly turn around Eon Jin to face him. "Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said and Tae Pyung control his laugther when he saw her blushing.

"You remember our unfinished business?" Tae Pyung asked softly. Eon Jin look at him with puzzlement. "In the greenhouse, My Princess?" He added. Eon Jin gulped when she recall their intimate scene at the greenhouse. Tae Pyung smile mischievously as he slowly closing the door of the bath house. "You also want to take a warm bath, Your Royal Highness?" Eon Jin asked innocently but it's so seducing for Tae Pyung. "Yes, My Princess... If you let me join you now..." He said. He reach her hand and kiss it, "Can I join you, My Princess?" He said while looking at her eyes without any blink.

Eon Jin let out a sweet smile to hide her nervousness. Tae Pyung adjust his face to kiss her. He kiss her gently yet in a sweet way. Eon Jin close her eyes as she feel his warm breath, his soft lips that keep touching her lips. She feel his hand travel to her back.

Tae Pyung break their kisses and they both breathless. "Waeyo?" Eon Jin said. "Just wait me here, My Princess... I want to make sure that no one will disturb us tonight." He whispered.

Tae Pyung went to the door and open it. "No one will disturb us tonight, Arasso? And that's a command..." Tae Pyung said.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness..." All the royal court ladies and Chief Eunuch Chi su said.

Tae Pyung look at to Wol Sook and Man bok and gave them a death glared. "If any one call me or Princess Eon Jin, Tonight... I swear I will hang their head at the central side of the market..." He said. Wol Sook and Man bok look to each other and they both control their laughters. Tae Pyung immediately close the door and go back to where the Crown Princess is.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

It's cold but it's getting warmer on this chapter??? What do you think will happen next? 😅😂🤭🤭🤫