CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR

"GETTING CLOSER TO HER"

Side story

"Your Highness!!!" Wol Sook said. Eon Jin open her eyes and look at her surrounding. Wol sook let out a breath of release when Eon Jin is finally awake. "Crown Princess.. "The Queen Dowager cried.  Eon Jin notice that she's still on the king's chamber.  She immediately sit up and look for the King.  "Abeonim...  Is Your Majesty is okay? " She said.  The Queen Dowager sit and hold her hand. "He's  okay now... Thanks to you our Princess.. " She cried. Eon Jin let out a wide smile with tears filled her eyes. "I'm glad that he's okay now..." She said. 

"Crown Princess..." The King said and approach her. "The Queen told me that you're the one who healed me. I owe you a lot, thank you.."The King said. Eon Jin smile. "I'm glad that your okay now, Your Majesty... I was so worried that might something bad happened to you." She said. The King smile and Queen Han Soo approach her, "So it's true that you have a special ability..." She said. Eon Jin got shocked, "You knew, Your Highness?" She asked.

"Lady Yi Shil told me about it but she didn't know what is it but she feel something special within you." The Queen Dowager said. "Don't worry, your secret are safe with us... We will protect you." She added. Eon Jin smile widely. "Thank you,  Your Majesties..." She said. "But are you sure that you okay now? " Queen Han Soo said.  Eon Jin nodded. "Don't worry,  Your Highness...  I feel better now... " She said. "But,  I have one request to you Your Majesty.. " She said.  The King look at her, "What is it? " He asked. 

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

Tae Pyung immediately run when he saw General Son lying on a bed at the camp.  "Your Royal Highness... "The soldier greet him.  "What happened to him? " He asked.  Il Woo approach him as soon as he see him.  "I think there's someone from the palace who plan this , Your Royal Highness... " He said. Tae Pyung look at him. "Some of our men are assassins that suddenly attack us when we reach this place. There's also some assassins that surrounding this place before we reach here. " Il Woo said.  Tae Pyung clench his fist. "Abeonim... He got hurt while. Protecting me..." He added.  Tae Pyung look at his father in law who is still unconscious. "We need to get back to the palace." Tae Pyung said.  "But Your Royal Highness...  We need to protect the western border just like the King told us. "Il Woo said.  Tae Pyung turn around to face him. "Hyung, this is for Abeonim's safety.  He needs to get treat immediately and I think the royals together with my wife and my son are all in danger." He said.  Il Woo look at him with confusion,  "What do you mean,  Your Royal Highness? "He asked.

"Listen to me, I think this is only the plan of my uncle Prince Yu Shin. He wants to get rid first my father in law and next is me. I think he's planning to make his way to the throne. He try to harm my wife and my father through a dangerous spell." He explained. "What? Prince Yu Shin did that? " Il Woo said and clenching his fist. "That's why we need to go back there as soon as possible. Let's leave some of our soldiers here as back up to protect the western border." He said. "Arasso... I will inform them about this." Il woo said and take his leave.  Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh.  "Man Bok, please send the bird to my cousin Woo Sung and relay my message for him." He said. "Yes Your Royal Highness.. " Man Bok said. 

Meanwhile, at the palace...

The King pretend to be a sick person when he entertain his guest with prince Yu Shin. 

Prince Yu Shin smile when he saw Eon Jin is with the two Queens behind the King. "Did we disturb you,  Your Majesty? " Prince Yu Shin said. "Aniyo... They just here to pay a visit to me." The King said. "What do you want,  Prince Yu Shin? " He asked. "Just like them,  I'm just here to visit you... Are you okay now??" He asked. The King look to Eon Jin and Eon Jin simply nod at him. "Honestly, Im not... But I know I will feel better soon. Thanks for your care,  my brother." The King said and let out a force smile. His eyes landed to Lei who is standing beside to his brother. "By the way,  Prime Minister Zhu send his son to Silla to visit and send his regards to you,  Your Majesty." Prince Yu Shin said. Lei make a bow and greet the kIng with respect. Im Lei Zhu the first son of Prime Minister Zhu,  Your Majesty. " He said.  The King smile and welcome him warmly.

Minister Zhu and the kIng is close friend that's why he easily trust Lei. "If you don't mind,  can I stay here for awhile until you fully recover,  Your Majesty? " Lei said. "My father wants to make sure that I will leave you healthy, Your Majesty. " He added and look to Eon Jin. Eon Jin notice his gazed and she try to avoid it as she look away. "Sure..  You're welcome here... I will command them to fix the room that you'll be staying." He said.  Lei smile widely and look again to Eon Jin.

"Your Majesty,  allow me to take my leave now, Prince Alkong needs me when he sleep. "Eon Jin said. "Sure... Thank you again..  For visiting me, Crown Princess." The King said.  Eon Jin smile and make her bow before she leave. Lei look at her from a far and the Queen Dowager notice him. 

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Woo Sung and Su Jin are walking together near Su Jin's home. Woo Sung decide to send her home for her safety. Hye Rin is silently following them from their behind.

"Don't do this again,  Lady Su Jin... Following someone and running away from your house are not good for you." Woo Sung said. "You will put yourself to danger." He added. Su Jin pout her lips. "You're talking just like an older brother to me." She murmured. Woo Sung smile when he heard her. "I'm older than you so you must listen to my advice." He said. They stop when they reach her home. Su jin rolled her eyes.

"Let's part ways here..." He said. Su Jin look at him. "Can we see each other more often? "She said. Woo Sung look at her with puzzlement. "There's no reason for us to meet." He said coldy. Su Jin smile faded. "Maybe in you but for me...  I have my reason to meet you." She said. "I know this is impossible to believe it but, I... Fall inlove with you before I met you..." She said. Woo Sung let out a small laugh because he think that she's crazy. "I know this is hard to believe,  but you visit me in my dream and we kiss." She said. Woo Sung laugh and tilt his head.  "Yah! Are you on drugs?" He said. "I swear I'm telling you the truth and I was also got shocked when I first saw you..." She said. Woo Sung look at her and saw sincerity in her words but he never believe on what she's saying. Su Jin look at him and they eyes met and locked.

Su Jin tip toe and she immediately kiss him on his lips. Woo Sung startled but he let her kiss him. When they're lips part way,  Su Jin open her eyes and gulped.  She feel her face becomes red and hotter. Woo Sung didn't speak as he try to absorb what happened.

"I hope... You believe me now... I like you, Woo Sung." She said and she immediately run inside their yard.

Woo Sung remain standing as he touch his lips. 'That woman... She always surprised me.. 'In his mind then he smile unknowingly.