CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Sora's scheme"

Side story

Woo Sung gained his conciousness an hour after being treated by Eon Jin. He immediately sit up and look for her but he didn't found her. The physician suddenly went inside to the room where he's staying. "How's your feeling?" The physician said. Woo Sung feel surprised that he's body better than usual. "I also got surprised because when I came back,your wounds are all okay.. the bleeding has stopped and it's odd that your pulse and body is recover easily." The physician added. Woo Sung got also confused. "Anyway, thank you for treating me..." Woo Sung said. "No worries, Young Master... But the lady who is with you... She never leave to your side until you get better." The physician said. Woo Sung smile knowing that Eon Jin stayed on his side. "Can I know where she is?" He asked.

The physician gave him the letter that Eon Jin wrote. "She left and told me that give this to you." The physician said. "Thank you.." He said.

When the the physician left, he open the letter and read it.

Woo sung Oppa,

Thank you for saving me... I will never forget this day... But just like I said, I want to finish what I started and see what the outcome.... Please don't wait for me.... I don't want you to get  hurt because of me...

The path that I choose, is no turning back.... So please don't stay behind me, and walk to the path that there's no trace of me.... Thank you for loving... I will forever be grateful on your love...

Son Eon Jin

Woo Sung tears slowly falling down from his eyes. "I can't, Eon Jin... Let me love you and let me stay on your side..." He whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present time

Tae Pyung is walking towards to Lady Sora's chamber when he saw Sora fell on the ground infront of Eon Jin. He immediately walk fast to approach them. "Lady Eon Jin!" He called and he immediately run to Sora and hold her.

"Are you okay?" Tae Pyung asked to Sora. Eon Jin couldn't speak. "What did you do?" He said to Eon Jin. "I didn't do anything, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said.

"Please, Eon Jin... Don't be liar... You push me... I don't know why you're mad at me... Why you're doing this to me." Sora said ang pretending to cry. Eon Jin look at to Sora. "Sora... Yah! I didn't do anything... In fact your the one is at fault." Eon Jin said as she started to get annoyed. "What do you mean?" Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness... I can't move my feet... She's mad because she didn't want me here at the palace..." Sora said. "I leave if that's what makes you happy..." Sora said to Eon Jin.

Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin, "Yah! Min Sora! Stop on your act! I never-" Eon Jin said but Tae Pyung suddenly speak. "You better stop, Lady Eon Jin!" Tae Pyung shouted. Eon Jin got shocked and look at to Tae Pyung eyes. "But Your Royal Highness.... I didn't do anything..." She said. Tae Pyung look away and carry Sora infront of her. Her tears now escaping slowly from her eyes.

Tae Pyung look at her. "Sora will stay, if there is someone will leave here.... You are that someone, Lady Eon Jin..." He said and walk passed through her. Sora smirked as she look at her.

Eon Jin fall from the ground when Tae Pyung and Sora left. She's crying without sound. "Lady Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said. "Wol Sook.... It's hurt... To see how he cares for her..." Eon Jin said. And she cries not because of Tae Pyung's word but the reality hits her. She's inlove with Crown Prince...

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Thank you for defending me,Your Royal Highness...." Sora said. Tae Pyung let out a small smile. "I'm sorry if you are hurting because of this selection process..." He said. Sora smile, "It's okay Your Royal Highness.... For you I'll do everything just to be with you." She said and she hug Tae Pyung. "There's one thing I want to ask you, Your Royal Highness...." She said. "What is it?" He said. "Please avoid Lady Eon Jin... Though she's my bestfriend.... But now, I don't trust her.... She wants everything that I have and I'm afraid she can steal you from me." Sora said. Tae Pyung didn't speak. He couldn't believe that Lady Eon Jin can do that to Sora. "Yes, i will.." He said. Sora smile widely. 'Lets see Eon Jin...' In her mind.

When Tae Pyung went outside from Sora's room, he look where he left Eon Jin a while ago. She's gone. Sora is special to him but he admit that he feel hurt when he said that word to Eon Jin. "Is Lady Eon Jin back to her chamber?" He ask to Man Bok. "No, Your Royal Highness..... She's on the pond right now." Man Bok said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin look at her reflection  at the pond under the moonlight. She look at the moon, "You look so near but I couldn't touch you...." Eon Jin said to the moon. "Lady Eon Jin... Let's go back to your Chamber.... It's getting cold..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her. "Wol Sook... Can I hug you? I miss Eomma but I couldn't go to her and tell her what I'm feeling right now..." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook eyes are now filled with tears. She immediately approach her and hug her. Eon Jin crying out loud. "Just cry until you feel better...." Wol Sook said as she tap her back.

"Your Royal Highness.... You want me to announce that you're here?" Man Bok said. "Don't" Tae Pyung said.

He's watching Eon Jin from a far. He let out a deep sigh because he's getting confused.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

More Side story

Their childhood days

Little Eon Jin and Little Sora are both twelve years old. They always been together playing and sneaking around the market but mostly in the forest.

Eon Jin always make a pair of  hair clip for Sora and her. They always share in Eon Jin's books and toys.

"Can we buy some Ice ball?" Eon Jin said. "Both in strawberry flavor." She added. "I'm sorry young lady, but there's only one left for strawberry flavor." The vendor said. "But we both want strawberry, ahjussi..." Eon Jin said. And she look at to Sora. "What will we do?" Eon Jin said. Sora frowned. "I want the strawberry flavor, I don't like any flavor aside from it." Sora said. Eon Jin let out a small smile. "Ahjussi... Give her the strawberry and just give me the blue one..." Eon Jin said.

After that they played on the forest. They giggles and laughters are filled the entire place when they heard someone screaming for help. "Let's go back, Eon Jin..." Sora said. "But there's someone asking for help Sora... Let's help him..." Eon Jin said and walk fast and search that someone who is crying for help. "Eon Jin come back here..." Sora said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

I'll wait for the day the truth will reveal.... You stress me so much Lady Sora....