CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Her Saviour"

"Eomma!" Eon Jin called when she bumped on a big tree. Her body is aching because of what happened to her. She sit and rest her back on the tree. Her tears came out because of fear she feel right now and worst, what Sora did to her. "Why you need to do that, Sora? You're my best friend..." She said. Her heart is aching more than her body. She look at the sky and gain her strength to stand up. "Whatever happen, I need to go back to the palace... I want to hear her reason..." Eon Jin said.

Meanwhile at the palace, Woo Sung saw a Royal guard who run towards to the King who is standing in the pond. Out of his curiosity, he walk towards to where the King is.

"What?" The King said. "Lady Eon Jin's  royal guard is dead? How did it happen?" The King said. "He saw him at the back of east gate of the palace, lifeless, Your Majesty...." The Royal Guard said. "How? She left with her Royal guard I saw it with my own eyes." The King said.

He look for Eon Jin while she's in the palace that's General Son's request before he went off to war with Il Woo and Joo Meok this morning.

General Son is his best friend that's why Eon Jin is just like a daughter to him. "I think She's in danger right now, Your Majesty..." The Royal Guard said.

Woo Sung heard all their conversation. "Your Majesty..." He called. King Tae Shin and the royal guard startled. "What are you doing here, Minister Woo Sung?" King Tae Shin asked. "I'm sorry to heard your conversation, Your Majesty... But please allow me to go to the forest and look for Lady Eon Jin..." Woo Sung said. King Tae Shin look at him. , "I'll send some Royal soldier with you... Please return safe with Lady Eon Jin." The King said. Woo Sung take a bow, "Yes Your Majesty... I will" He said.

"One more thing, please let's hide it this incident... General Son and his two Sons is on war right now... They need to focus on war so they can return safely." King Tae Shin said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin keep walking while still holding her assigned flag. She feel exhausted so she stop and rest. "Wol Sook... Just hang on there..." She said. When she's about to stand she got shocked when someone grab her and cover her mouth.

Eon Jin's eyes widen and she so startled. She couldn't believe that Woo Sung is infront of her. Her tears escape from her eyes as she released a breath of relief when she saw Woo Sung. Woo Sung immediately hug her as he close her eyes, "I'm glad to see you safe...." He whispered He feel that Eon Jin is crying because of her fear. "Thank you for coming, Woo Sung Oppa... I'm so scared..." Eon Jin said. Woo Sung hug her tightly, "Don't be, I'm here I'll protect you.." He said.

They walking in the middle of the forest when the assassin suddenly appear infront of them. Woo Sung immediately hide Eon Jin behind in his back. "Who send you here?" Woo Sung said. The assassin smirked and run with his sword towards them.

Woo Sung defend with his sword. He still holding Eon Jin's hand while fighting. The forest filled the sounds of two swords. When Woo Sung see an opportunity he hide Eon Jin in a tree. " Stay here..Don't go outside" He said. And he went back and fight.

"Oppa!" Eon Jin shouted when she saw Woo Sung cut by the sword on his shoulder. "What should I do..." She whispered. She remember her bow and arrow. She immediately pick it and try to point it on the assassin.

Woo Sung try to blocked every hit on him. And when he saw an opportunity he manage to hit the assassin on his face. Woo Sung smirked. And the two continue to fight with their sword. Suddenly there's an arrow appear and hit on the assassin's leg and that's why he lost his focus.

"I did it?!" Eon Jin said. And she immediately went outside and run towards to Woo Sung.

Woo Sung point his sword to assassin's neck. "Who are you? Who told you to assassinate Lady Eon Jin?" He asked. Eon Jin look at the assassin and waiting on his response.

The assassin smirked. "You will never know...." He said as he bite an unknown seed inside his mouth. 'A suicide assassin...' In Woo Sung mind. Eon Jin got shocked when she saw a blood coming out from the assassin's mouth. "What happen?" She said. "He commit suicide, lady Eon Jin..." Woo Sung said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

In the palace

The Royal family and Master Kim is on the palace ground waiting for the noble ladies arrival. Queen Han Soo notice her husband's anxiousness. "Your Majesty, Are you okay?" She asked. King Tae Shin let out a small smile. "Yes, My Queen..." He said.

Tae Pyung smile widely when he saw Sora coming inside riding on her horse. "She made it..." He said.  The Queen Dowager smile faded as she remember what Yi shil told her about Lady Sora.

"I'm here... Your Majesties... Master Kim... Just like  on the rules, this is my assigned flag." Sora said.

Master Kim let out a small smile. "Congratulations Lady Sora for making on the top spot." She said. "Let's wait for the first five noble ladies... After that, the rest we're already eliminated." Master Kim said.

Sora smile widely because she's the first one to arrived. She also happy that when two noble ladies already arrived, without any trace of Eon Jin inside the palace. 'I told you, Eon Jin... I'm better than you...' In her mind.

"It looks like my Crown Prince is so happy to the result..." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung smile as he look to Sora however, he unknowingly still waiting for someone, he wants to see her to make sure that she's safe.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Woo Sung and Eon Jin walking towards to where the horse is. Woo Sung stop when his wound on his left side of his stomach bleed. "You will lost blood, if didn't stop bleeding... Let's find some house for you to have rest and get treated." Eon Jin said. "You need to return to the palace now, Lady Eon Jin.... I send you first..." Woo Sung said. "Aniyo! I need to make sure that you get treated and safe before I return to the palace... You save me and this time let me save you..." She said with her tears continue flowing down her face. Woo Sung smile and wipe her tears, "Arasso..." He said.

They find a house for them to rest. She make a medicine for Woo Sung. When Woo Sung fell asleep and when the physician went outside the room. She went inside and sit on the side of the bed. She lay her hand on Woo Sung wound. "Oppa... Thank you for saving me... For risking your life to find me..." Eon Jin said.

She close her eyes and she start to heal Woo Sung. The light came from hand. Woo Sung wounds stop bleeding and his color back to normal. On the other hand, Eon Jin felt her body becomes weak but she doesn't care what will happen to her after she heal Woo Sung. For her, he's her saviour and she will do anything just to save him.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

While writing this... I want to punch Sora, is it normal?😅😒 I hope Tae Pyung see her true colors... Haist...