CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"Meeting the In laws"

Eon Jin is on the kitchen watching the Royal cook preparing foods for the Royal family. She was amazed by how it's cook and prepared. She suddenly miss her mother, cooking is their bond as mother and daughter. "I miss your home cook Eomma..." She whispered.

Woo Sung is followed her when he saw her walking towards to the kitchen and now he's standing behind her. "You want to visit them,Your Highness?" Woo Sung asked. Eon Jin startled as she turn around to look at him. "Woo Sung Oppa... How did you know that I'm here?" Eon Jin said. "I saw you and follow you here..." He said. Eon Jin smile and grab some sweet potato in the table and walk. Woo Sung follow her. "If you want, let's go together on your house and let's make a walk on the market just like before." Woo Sung said. Eon Jin smile and let out a small laughter as she recall how simple and peaceful her life before. They stop from their walk and stand infront of each other. "Your Highness, I can talk to the King if you want to..." Woo Sung said. "Really?" Eon Jin said and she let out a wide smile. "Let's meet in the afternoon, I will fetch you at your chamber, Arasso?" Woo Sung said. Eon Jin is about to speak when Tae Pyung interrupt them.

"You don't need to do that, Hyung..." Tae Pyung said. He immediately approach them and stand beside Eon Jin. " Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. "The King grant my request to visit and stay for a while to my inlaws with you My Princess..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin let out a wide smile, "Your Royal Highness... Is that true? We can stay there for awhile??" Eon Jin asked and Tae Pyung happily nodded. Tae Pyung got surprised when Eon Jin suddenly hug her, "Thank you, Your Royal Highness... You make me so happy today..." She whispered. Tae Pyung smile and hug her. He look at to Woo Sung and smile at him when he saw how Woo Sung got frustrated. Woo Sung turn around and left them because he couldn't stand to watch Eon Jin hugging someone infront of him.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Yes, Wol Sook... The Crown Prince request it to the king..." Eon Jin excitedly tell to Wol Sook about the Crown Prince plan. Wol Sook smile because she see on her how excited she is to visit her home. "I'm glad that you and the Crown Prince are now getting along well... I'm so happy for you Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin smile and look at the amulet, "Wol Sook, day by day... I... Started to depend on him. I always miss his presence whenever he's not around... Is it normal for me to feel that way? Is it okay for me to cherish this moment with the Crown Prince?" She said. Wol Sook sit next to her. "Your Highness... Its okay... The Crown Prince is your husband... You don't need to control your feelings for him. I know your inlove with him eversince..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a deep sigh and her smile faded. "Yes Im his wife... But there's someone who have his heart... I'm just confused right now..." Eon Jin said. "I don't know if his sweet gestures towards me is because that he also feel the same way as much as I feel for him or.... Because he have to... Because on what the Queen Dowager told him, to be good on me..." She said. Wol Sook let out a deep sigh and hold her hands. "I hope you two will talk about it and clarify things out.... Your Highness, you have all rights to ask him about how he really feel about you, your his wife now..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a small smile.

As expected, Tae Pyung is standing outside her chamber to fetch her. "Let's go?" He said. Eon Jin nodded and she got surprised when Tae Pyung reach her hand and hold it while their walking towards to where the palanquin is.

Eon Jin look at him when she notice there's only one palanquin outside. "I told them that we share in one palanquin." Tae Pyung said. "But Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look at her. "I want to enjoy this ride, Princess Eon Jin... And I enjoy it when you always here beside me plus I want to make sure that your safe..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile sincerely as she heard it.

Tae Pyung held her hand as she went inside and Tae Pyung follow her.

While on their way, Eon Jin fall asleep and rest her head to Tae Pyung's shoulder. Tae Pyung adjust his shoulder so she can sleep better. While holding her hand, he saw the birth mark on her right wrist and then he smile while touching it.

'I will spend my days to make it up to you, Eon Jin... I want us to be a husband and wife for real not only for title.... And the first thing I'll do is to have your parents blessings and support... That's why I asked my father for this vacation...' In his mind.

"I want you to always be happy, My Princess..." He whispered and kiss her on her hair.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Sora saw the Crown Prince's palanquin passed by on their house. Her smile faded when it didn't stop infront of it and her face frowned
when it stop infront of Son's Residence. Her jealousy aroused when she saw the Crown Prince and Crown Princess step out from the palanquin together and how Tae Pyung holding Eon Jin's hands as they walk inside.

"You steal everything from me, Eon Jin! Fine, be happy don't let me have an opportunity to take it back of what is mine..." She said while looking at the two from a far.

"Oh my precious daughter!" Lady Cheon Myeong said. "Eomma!" Eon Jin called and she immediately run towards to her mother. She hug her tightly. Tae Pyung smile while looking at the two. Generol Son and his two Sons went outside and daw them. They couldn't believe that their daughter back to their home especially with the Crown Prince.

"You didn't inform us that You're coming.." Cheon Myeong said to her daughter. "The Crown Prince surprised me, Eomma... He's the one who requested it to the King." Eon Jin said. Cheon Myeong look at the Crown Prince who's standing behind Eon Jin. She was about to take a bow and show respect to the Crown Prince when Crown Prince stop her. "You don't have to, Eomma.." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look at him and got surprised when he call her mother Eomma. Tae Pyung take a bow to show respect to his inlaws. Cheon Myeong smile and she was touch in her son in law sweet gestures towards to them. General Son smile while looking at the Crown Prince and his smile widely when he saw in his daughter's eyes the happiness.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Good morning.... It's a cold morning but this chapter warm my ❤️... We're getting there so please hang on! 😘❤️🤭