CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE

"THE SPELL"

SIDE STORY

Woo Sung is running with Su Jin is on his back unconsciously. He needs to arrive at the dock to catch up with the boat. Hye rin is also running following them. Hye rin is the loyal servant of Lady Su Jin. "Eotteokke! Lady Su Jin..." She said as she got worried.

Woo Sung manage to catch up on the last trip and he released a breath of relief when they got inside the boat. "Thank you, Young Master for your help." Hye Rin said. She look for a blanket or anything who can use for Su Jin. Woo Sung gently lay Su Jin on the floor with blanket on it. "If you don't mind, can I know why she suddenly collapsed?" He asked. "Her body is weak. She's not allowed to stay for too long under the sun and also under rain. It's her condition since her childhood days." She said. Woo Sung look to Su Jin. "I'm sorry if she keeps following you, Young Master. But she has her reason but I couldn't tell you about it." Hye Ri said. "She's a nice and warm lady so pleased don't misunderstand her." She added.

Woo Sung nodded. He was about to leave when Su Jin suddenly grab his amrs, "Please don't go... Don't leave me..." Su Jin whispered but she's still unconscious. "Abeoji..." She whispered.

Woo Sung look at her hand who still holding his arms.

He decided to remain in her side and let her hold him.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

"Is there any news about my father, Wol Sook?" Eon Jin asked. "I'm sorry Your Highness but there's still no news about General Son." She replied.

It's been three weeks since her father went to the western border. She's started to get worry everyday.

"Anyway, Your Highness... I saw the King a while ago. I accidentally seen him with Queen Han Soo. He's so pale and just like you, I noticed that he's weight is lessen." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin got shocked on what she heard. It's been days since the King rejected visitors and there's a rumor spread in the palace that the King is ill.

"Wol Sook, please stay here with Prince Alkong... I will make visit to the King and check his condition." She said. "Your Highness... You can't use your gift while you're weak. You know what will going to happen if you use it with your weak body." Wol Sook remind her. Eon Jin let out a deep sigh. "Aigoo... I knew it. You had intention to heal the King... Your Highness it will be dangerous to you." She said. "I know but my father in law needs me... And... I had a feeling that there's something odd to Prince Yu Shin, I don't have any evidence to proof my guts." She said. "What do you mean, Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. "I don't trust him, Wol Sook but The Crown Prince didn't believe me so I must find a way to know what Prince Yu Shin true intention." She said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Shaman Song is walking at the palace gate towards to Prince Yu Shin's quarter when she saw Eon Jin is walking infront of her. She stop and greet the Crown Princess. "Your Highness..." She said. Eon Jin stop and smile at her. "This is the first time I saw your face here in the palace." Eon Jin said. Shaman Song didn't speak but she smile and change the topic. "The rumor is right, you're such a beautiful princess with a beautiful and captivating eye smile,Your Highness..." She said. Eon Jin let out a small smile. "Thank you for the compliment but can I know who are you? And who do you visit here?" She asked. Shaman Song didn't speak. "She's Lady Song Your Highness... An old friend of Prince Yu Shin that want to visit him." The servant in back of Shaman Song said. "I wanted to visit him because I heard that he's been so depressed because his son left him." She said. Eon Jin let out a small smile. "Arasso..." Eon Jin said. Eon Jin walk passed through her and Shaman Song feel something strange about her but she couldn't explain what is it.

Prince Yu Shin is waiting for Shaman Song arrival. His drinking his alcohol while looking to an old painting. "Prince Yu Shin, Shaman Song is here..." The servant announced. "Let her in..." He said. Shaman Song greeted him and show respect. "Have a seat, Shaman Song." He said.

"Prince Yu Shin... I accidentally met the Crown Princess earlier at the palace ground." She said. Prince Yu Shin look at her, "The arrogant Princess... So tell me what's your impressions about her?" He said. "Just like the hear say, She's gentle and beautiful however, I felt an something strange to her but I couldn't explain what is it." She said. Yu Shin look at her with puzzlement. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I feel a strange energy in her aura. She's not a typical lady, Prince Yu Shin. There's something special about her." She said. Yu Shin look at her as he trying to absorb what Shaman Song is saying. "Anyway, why you need to see me?" She asked. "About the spell... I think Prince Alkong didn't affect by the spell." He said. Shaman Song got confused. "Really? But that's one of the powerful spell here in Silla. He's a baby, and in a week he could die if the  spell continue to harm him. How about the Crown Princess and the King?" She said. Yu Shin let out a deep sigh. "The King is continuously get weak and the Crown Princess started to get weak. But the baby is still okay... So I want you to know why It could be." He said.

Shaman Song got surprise. "It's odd..." She whispered. "Arasso, I'll prepare the ritual day " She said. Prince Yu Shin Smirked.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Abeonim... I need to go to the western border to protect General Son." Tae Pyung said. "No!" The King said. "It's dangerous... I don't want you to be in danger. It is hard for me that I'll let him to lead to troops and now you're asking me to allow you to go there..." King Tae Shin said. Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh. "But abeonim... I think my father in law is in danger. He needs me there." He said. "What do you mean?" The King said.

"Remember what happened to the late Crown Prince? The truth behind his death is they got ambushed while heading to western border." He said. The King shocked and look at him. "There's one of his men who survived and hide but Man Bok found him and he confessed everything what happened to the late Crown Prince." Tae Pyung said.

The King got anger and shocked in what he learns. His chest suddenly tighten and he can't breath. Tae Pyung notice it, "Abeonim!!!" He said and immediately approach his father. "Tae Pyung... I can't breath..." He said.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin is near the King chamber when she suddenly feel tightness on her chest. She suddenly fell on the ground when chief Eunuch saw her. "Your Highness..." He said and immediately approach her. "Chief Eunuch... I can't breath!" She said. Chi Su got worried.

On the other side of the palace, Shaman Song started the ritual that's why the King and the Crown Princess suddenly fainted. But Prince Alkong is okay and sleeping in Wol Sook arms inside his chamber. His birthmark keeps on glowing.

"Your Royal Highness...." Chi Su said as he suddenly went inside the King's quarter with Eon Jin in his arms. Tae Pyung got shocked when he saw his wife. "What happened?" He asked. Chi Su also got shocked when he saw the King is fainted and held in Tae Pyung's arms. "She's suddenly fainted when I saw her outside." Chi Su said. "What happened to His Majesty?" He asked.

Tae Pyung exchange his glance to his father and to his wife. "Call physician Kwon right now!!" He shouted.