𝟝𝟛

I couldn't do anything!

Absolutely nothing!

I could only overpower my father because he was weaker than me and then injured by me, but Kenjaku is over 1000 years old and has prepared well for this!

His body fell to the ground again, and my eyes widened with tears as one after another rolled down.

I want to give up...

Gojo can't travel back in time anymore, and that means... he's definitively dead...

A shockwave came from the ground, causing it to tremble.

The second came, and the debris collapsed even more. His body vibrated on the ground, and Kenjaku grinned devilishly.

The third shockwave came, and beneath us, the entire ground unevenly collapsed.

His fingers moved individually. I had hoped that maybe he would be back! Hope almost made my eyes shine. He cautiously stood up, and my hope died in the same moment. Sukuna's marks appeared on his body. The four eyes, the devil's marks... the dark aura...

He stood up and looked around questioningly, his gaze lingering on Kenjaku "You bastard, was that you?"

He bowed to him, "Sukuna-sama."

No, no, no, no, GOJOOOOO.

This is the end of the world! this is a disaster !!!

Sukuna in Gojos body he will be unstoppable the strongest of today with the strongest in history.

He looked at the full moon and laughed like a sadist, then tore off his upper clothing and stretched his arms out like a crazy king.

"Ahahaha, how amusing this world has become! It has developed splendidly!"

He turned to me, a dangerous grin on his face.

"Women are what I like most."

I still couldn't move.

He swung his arm, and I flew against the wall behind me, which broke, and I spat out blood.

I flinched in pain, and then I realized I could move my body!

I struggled to stand up, taking slow, painful steps forward, with some strands of my hair hanging in front of me.

Kenjaku turned to Sukuna, "I can control her body if you wish her to remain still."

He looked annoyed and stuck his hands in his pockets, approaching me.

I bit my lip to suppress the tears.

This time, I really lost him...

"I'm in a good mood. Before I kill her, I want to have some fun."

In the first world, I fought against Sukuna with 20 fingers, but in my current state, I can only handle three fingers, not eight.

He stood in front of me; he looked exactly the same, but everything else about him told me it wasn't him.

My hands clenched into fists.

He leaned in, "Interesting, you react emotionally."

Kenjaku called from behind, bored, "Gojo Satoru of the Gojo clan, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer of the present time, and she, the second strongest, Miura Sumiko, were together."

I gritted my teeth, "You... bastard."

Sukuna snapped his fingers, "Oh, the Sumiko clan!"

He took my chin and forced me to look at him; my heart hurt at the sight.

"Did you know that I hate your clan? Your great-great-great-grandmother was quite annoying."

He squeezed my throat and lifted me up.

I didn't even fight back because I had no will left.

He sighed, "How boring, you're not even fighting."

I looked at the moon, and suddenly a memory of Gojo and I as teenagers came to me. We sat on the bench, and he looked at me, waving from behind with the most beautiful smile.

Should I just give up now?

I froze his hand, and he looked surprised, letting it drop and jumping back. His grin widened, and he healed his hand. I assumed a fighting stance with tear-filled eyes and clenched fists.

"For Gojo."

He didn't even take me seriously, "What will you do if I cut you into a thousand pieces? You'll collapse with a gust of wind."

He was right; I could barely stand on my own two feet. I wobbled back and forth, and the wound on my stomach was still there.

He raised his hand towards me, "World Slash."

I remembered it!

It would dismember me, so in a millisecond before it hit me, I created a simple barrier, but it still went through and cut a thousand deep wounds into my body. Blood gushed out everywhere, and I landed on all fours, breathing heavily with pain that felt like lava flowing into my wounds.

The ground slowly filled with blood, and I felt dizzy. I lifted my head towards Sukuna, who was slowly approaching me.

I desperately pounded my fist against the ground, crying out, "No... no, no... why... why is fate such a cruel traitor!!!"

I screamed in desperation.

He stepped on my head, and I almost lost consciousness.

If only I could travel to another dimension like Gojo.

I desperately scratched the earth with my fingernails, which were covered in blood.

Then I would change everything... I WOULD SAVE HIM AND EVERYONE NO MATTER THE COSTTTT...