𝟙𝟟-ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖

I accelerated my speed and swung my hand upwards, ready to pierce her. She grinned widely, her eyes gleaming with joy. 

She screamed, "NOW!" 

I was too close to back away. I thought she was about to unleash a secret attack, but instead, the area began to distort, and like a veil being lifted, the surroundings dissolved. Even she disappeared. A forest appeared, and the shrine vanished. My eyes widened in shock. The girl teleported away.

 From the top left, I noticed another enemy in a hood, his face not clear, just a wide grin, and he too teleported away from the tree trunk.

 Everything seemed to pass in slow motion. 

I heard Itadori's voice screaming, "MEGUMI!"

 Instead of her being in front of me, Megumi suddenly appeared, and I pierced his heart directly. I dissolved my ice. I trembled. I couldn't move out of fear. My thoughts went blank. The tinnitus noise grew louder in my ears. My lips quivered. Megumi looked at me with wide eyes. Blood trickled from his lips. 

He managed a faint smile and murmured my name, "Miura-sensei..." 

Someone screamed from the right, "MEGUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII." 

I recognized the voice; it was Toji. I looked in his direction, shocked. 

No, no, no, no, no, no. 

Megumi fell against my chest. Nobara ran towards me, her eyes welling up with tears. Yuji could barely move, staring in horror at the scene.

 Toji screamed angrily at me, "MIURA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!"

 I fell to my knees with Megumi in my arms. My whole body trembled. Tears welled up inside me. I turned him over in my hand and saw the gaping hole on the left side of his chest.

 I shook him gently, "Megumi... no... hey, wake up." 

Tears streamed down my cheeks.

 I screamed, "MEGUMI, WAKE UP!" 

His body grew cold, his eyes empty, his arms limp on the ground. 

I held him close, crying, "HOLD ON, I'LL GET YOU TO SHOKO." 

More tears fell. Nobara also fell to her knees in front of us. 

Yuji's voice trembled, "Fushiguro?..." 

I noticed Toji wielding his cursed tool. 

He sounded so angry and so hurt, "What have you done to my son..." 

He brandished his cursed tool at me. More tears rolled down, and I held Megumi tighter against my chest, hoping he would open his eyes again. I didn't care that Toji was about to kill me; I couldn't move. Just before the cursed tool could strike me, Gojo appeared, stopping it with his hand. 

He looked shocked as he glanced back at me, "WHAT HAPPENED?-" 

His eyes widened in horror, "No, please, not again..." 

Toji yelled at Gojo, "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

 Gojo shouted back at Toji, "CALM DOWN, IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS." 

I heard Toji's injured voice. I looked at him, crying. All strength was drained from my body. He hissed and suddenly teleported away. Gojo gently placed a hand on my shoulder. I felt how heavily he was breathing. I sobbed uncontrollably.

 Nobara whispered in shock, "How could this happen..." 

Megumi's lifeless eyes stared into my soul, accusing me, "You killed me." 

The ground was covered in blood, and my clothes were soaked with his blood. Every breath felt heavy, burdened by the weight of guilt and sorrow. The world around me seemed to blur, the echoes of screams and accusations ringing in my ears. 

 How could I have let this happen? How could I have failed to protect him, failed to see the danger lurking in the shadows?

Each sob felt like a dagger piercing my heart

I rested my forehead against his chest, hugging him even tighter, and cried.