𝟛𝟛

We walked together towards Geto

We walked together towards Geto. Gojo looked happy, smiling the whole time as we walked. Suddenly, he pulled out a few mochis. I don't know where he got them from, but my eyes widened. He grinned at me from the side. 

"Hmm, do you want some, Miura?" 

He was teasing me with the mochis, dangling them in front of me. He placed a finger on my lips.

 "Shhh, not until you say please."

 I wanted to strangle him right there.

 I'm not his pet. But my eyes wandered to the mochis, and I had to be obedient. I swallowed hard, feeling like he was toying with my ego. I hesitated. 

"P-please." 

His grin widened, and he surprised me by stuffing a mochi into my mouth. I almost choked but managed to chew and looked at him annoyed. 

"Give me the whole bag."

 "And if I don't?"

 That's right, what then? 

I thought for a moment. 

"You'll see." 

He raised an eyebrow and brought the bag to his mouth, ready to pour the entire contents inside. I reacted immediately, stretching out my arm, but he lifted it higher, and I ended up hitting his chest, my toes already stretched to reach him, but I still couldn't. His chest against mine.

 It was then that I noticed he was looking at me with a smile. I looked at him surprised, then grinned, taking advantage of the moment to summon a light ice beam around my finger and pressed it against his balls. His smile vanished instantly, his expression turning desperate. 

"Uh, Miura... that's a very dangerous spot."

 I raised my eyebrows amused. "Oh really?"

 I became serious. 

"Then give me the mochis." 

He hesitated, pouted for a moment, then handed me the bag. He looked quite cute when he pouted, and I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed one. 

"I won!" 

He sighed, "Yeah, unfair." 

I shrugged

I shrugged. 

"That's just how it is."

 Geto appeared opposite us, clapping his hands in amusement. 

"Very good, Miura." 

I was so happy in that moment seeing him healthy again. He looked so refreshed, as if he had slept enough, eaten well, and freed himself from those dark thoughts. I stopped in my tracks, tears of joy welling up. Gojo stopped, surprised, looking in my direction. I was still gazing at Geto.

 "Geto-kun, you're looking good again!" 

He looked at me, surprised, then giggled, coming over to us and proudly putting an arm around Gojo. He grinned.

 "The idiot was actually a support for me." 

Gojo laughed.

 "Of course, that's what best friends do." 

I smiled at both of them, feeling satisfied, and now that I looked at them side by side, they somehow symbolized yin and yang

I smiled at both of them, feeling satisfied, and now that I looked at them side by side, they somehow symbolized yin and yang. I laughed happily. 

"I'm glad you're looking forward now." 

He briefly smiled at the ground, then at me. 

"Riko would have wanted that."

 I held out my mochi bag to him. He looked surprised and took one. Gojo reacted, shocked.

 "HEY! Why aren't you giving me any?"

 He reached out his hand, but I pushed it away, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Cry about it!"

 He sulked next to Geto. The three of us laughed and continued walking. It was the path I had walked with Riko a few months ago, in the opposite direction. My mind replayed the scene of her smiling at me and telling me she wanted to confess to Geto. I looked up at the sky.

 Did Riko do it? 

I actually wanted to ask Geto, but I didn't want to reopen those wounds. Geto looked at me, curious.

 "Miura, what's wrong?"

 I flinched briefly, then stuffed another mochi into my mouth. 

"No, everything's fine. Sometimes I just daydream." 

I chewed the mochi and was about to grab another when I noticed that the bag was empty. I looked surprised.

 Wait, wasn't the bag full just now? 

Wait what-

I glared angrily at Gojo, who had crumbs on his cheek and was smiling at me with a mouthful.

 My mouth hung open, and I said dangerously, "G-O-J-O." 

He started running, and I chased after him. He leaped onto a roof, and I followed suit, shouting his name desperately. 

"GOJO, THOSE WERE MY MOCHIS!"

 He laughed from afar, "NOT ANYMORE."

 I gritted my teeth. Instead of apologizing he just laughed!

I sprinted even faster, almost reaching him, but I slipped on a loose brick atop one of the buildings and crashed into his back. He spun around immediately, catching me and pressing me against his well-built chest.

 He landed on the ground effortlessly, with me in his arms. I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling embarrassed. He chuckled.

 "What, did you think I'd let you go?"

 I looked at him, surprised and blushing.

 I had relied on him! 

If I were the old Miura, I might have intentionally pushed him away. I blushed even more. 

"Shut up," I pouted. 

He chuckled, playing with my hair.

 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂... Strange...