𝟚𝟚

POV Toji:

The day I left the Jujutsu Academia I joint the group Revelotion

I needed the money to survive.

I happened to be in the forest because I had been assigned the task of killing two cursed spirits. As I walked through the woods, I suddenly felt the presence of many familiar individuals. Miura, Megumi, Yuji, Nobara! 

What was happening? I feared for Megumi's safety.

 I ran as fast as I could, and when I saw a light, I couldn't believe my eyes. Miura was fighting against the three of them. I stopped in shock. It felt as if someone had ripped my heart out. My cursed tool slipped from my hand. 

Miura, who pierced Megumi's heart

. My brain ceased to function.

 My only son, the last thing in life that mattered to me and the one thing I had asked Miura to protect, was taken away from me.

 Megumi's eyes widened as he looked at Miura in horror, while she wore a devilish smile. I screamed at her, grief washing over me. The emptiness I felt years ago when my wife died resurfaced. Everything turned black before my eyes.

 I had failed as a father. 

I swung my cursed tool at her as she attacked Yuji, but suddenly Gojo appeared. I felt so betrayed. It was like a glass shattering, each piece falling to the ground. I shattered internally. Both of them were traitors, the ones I trusted the most. 

Sasori put an arm on my shoulder and teleported me away. 

I angrily pushed him away and grabbed him by the collar, screaming, "WHY DID YOU TELEPORT US AWAY?"

 Nicol, the girl, impatiently brushed her hair from her face.

 "Are you stupid? Gojo Satoru showed up; he would have wiped us out." 

I gritted my teeth in frustration and screamed out of sheer frustration. 

And now, here we were.

We hid ourselves and our presence near the gravesite. With Sasori's illusion magic, we were concealed. I felt betrayed, consumed by hatred, broken, empty. Nothing could fill this void or extinguish this rage. I had lost everything that mattered to me: Megumi and my wife. My hands clenched into fists so tightly that they began to bleed.

 I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. Instead, I wanted to reduce everything to rubble and ashes.

I had asked Miura to watch over Megumi, but instead, she turned out to be a traitor and killed him. Now she had the audacity to place her damn flowers on his grave.

 I was about to attack her, but Sasori grabbed my shoulder. I turned to him angrily, giving him a death stare. 

"Let. Go. Now."

He wore his hood up.

 "Toji, do you really want to destroy everything now? If you kill her, you won't get far. Instead, have patience, and then you can kill this traitor and murderer." 

I looked away, then back to Miura as she walked away with those fake tears. Once she was completely gone, I stepped out of the shadows and approached Megumi's grave. My eyes welled up with tears. Grief and anger surged within me. I destroyed her flowers, crushing them angrily underfoot.

 I will kill you all! I will make everyone suffer! I WILL LET YOU SUFFER MIURAAAAAA

I gritted my teeth as tears fell onto Megumi's grave. 

"I'm sorry, Megumi..."