𝟝𝟚

The way his face drained of color, how he trembled, his widened eyes as he fell to his knees and hugged me tightly while my blood stained him as well. I was slowly weakening, but I hugged him back.

I noticed how he cried bitterly, "No... please."

I closed my eyes for a brief moment to feel his heartbeat against my ear.

Yes... I missed this... Gojo, I love you.

I smiled as blood trickled from my mouth.

I chuckled lightly and playfully patted him on the back as he wept, "Idiot... hahaha... I can heal myself, you know."

He made a short squeak, released the embrace, and his tear-filled, beautiful eyes came into view. His face was a pure forest of emotions. I smiled at him and focused on my RCT. I noticed how the blood flow slowly stopped. My healing was slow, but I wouldn't die... yet I was becoming more and more exhausted. I leaned my head against his chest, exhausted and breathing heavily.

"I missed... looking at you with these eyes... with all the past," I murmured.

He kissed my head.

"For a moment there, you almost gave me a heart attack."

I giggled. "What, did you forget my cheeky nature?"

He laughed.

I stared at the ground while resting my head on his chest.

Everything turned out fine... a success...

He whispered softly, but it sounded like a heavenly melody in my ears, "Miura, I love you."

I looked up, even though I didn't have the strength.

His six eyes... they weren't activated... right, he sacrificed over half of his power for me. He also looked very worn out.

I weakly smiled at him.

"Finally, in this dimension... Gojo, we did it."

He cupped my face in his hand.

"No, Miura, don't talk. Save your strength."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

I remembered what my grandmother once told me, "Am I the person with black magic?"

He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Unfortunately, because of your father's curse, yes, but it doesn't change the fact that our souls are merged."

I smiled warmly.

One can't live without the other, a dream and a nightmare at the same time...

In that moment, I remembered our first dimension. I smiled at the thought

 I smiled at the thought

The beautiful things in life, unfortunately, don't last forever, just like with Gojo and Miura. It was only a millisecond.

At the sight, I startled, and everything seemed to unfold in slow motion.

My father! What the hell!

My eyes widened. His forehead, halved with his slimy brain, closed.

Gojo shouted in shock, "Kenjaku!"

Right, that bastard!

His grin was wide enough, and I knew what he intended, so I pushed Gojo away from me. He looked at me with concern. Kenjaku grinned and stood up with all the blood from my father, closing the brain hemisphere.

"Miura, kill Gojo."

No... please not...

Gojo was weak in his current state. I tried with all my might not to obey my body, but it moved like a puppet on its own.

Five seconds passed, and I shot ice rays from the palm of my hand, hitting him in the lung area, narrowly missing the heart, hands, and one leg.

My eyes widened with tears, my lips trembled; it hurt so damn much in my heart.

It hurt so damn much.

I wanted to scream his name, but because of this body control, I couldn't.

I was too weak to do anything about it... Kenjaku applauded, "Very good, Miura!"

The hatred within me grew so great... a tear rolled from my cheek onto the cold ground.

Gojo stared at me with semi-lifeless eyes and brought forth a faint smile.

He slowly reached his arm out to me, spitting blood as he uttered my name with so much pain, "Miura..."

It broke my heart.

I can't take this anymore.

He fell to his knees. My eyes widened even more.

No, don't tell me...

I wanted to run to him, but there was nothing I could do. Then he collapsed onto the ground. I could only make crying sounds, but that's all I could do.

Kenjaku walked over to him, grabbed him by the hair, "How delightful, he's truly dead. Miura, do you see this? Funny how you can't do anything."

Suddenly, he pulled out six fingers from a box. My heart dropped to the ground.

No... tell me it's not...

he shoved the fingers into Gojo's mouth and made him swallow.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...